Halo Xbox Exclusivity Is In Its Last Days..

Does Halo mean something to you… Does it make you feel superior to other shooters like Call Of Duty because we were the one who came first? Does it make to feel individualized because we are the top exclusive to a console to walk the earth since Mario?

The first person genre isn’t going anywhere, so the only position to take on the issue is that Halo may or may not need to switch to other platforms such as Playstation and/or PC. I doubt the Nintendo, though.

Charles Darwin may have said the survival of the fittest (although, essentially it’s not. He made theories upon species that have the best characteristics that allow them to achieve better survivability versus other individuals of their species).

BUT! MY PURPOSE HERE IS NOT TO EDUCATE YOU ON EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY, IT IS TO DISCUSS WITH YOU THE PROSPECTS OF FEASIBILITY OF FUTURE HALO EXCLUSIVITY ON THE XBOX PLATFORM!

So, you may give me hate or sweet loving, I do not care. But, if you care about Halo, then you must care about this discussion. Hahahahahahaha!!! (Evil Laughter)

> the Nintendo

I wasn’t aware that there was a console called the Nintendo.

OT: Newer Halo content will stay on Microsoft devices. Older stuff like Halo 2 may very well go to iOS.

Your polls only get weirder and weirder dude…

> > the Nintendo
>
> I wasn’t aware that there was a console called the Nintendo.
>
> OT: Newer Halo content will stay on Microsoft devices. Older stuff like Halo 2 may very well go to iOS.

Lots of people tend to call the Genesis/Megadrive the Sega. Makes me want to flip tables.

What, you think there’s even a slight possibility that Microsoft’s going to let go of their flagship franchise and give it to other consoles?

A lot of people bought some kind of Xbox for some version of Halo. For better and worse, Halo is here to stay on its home console.

Your polls are dumb. Do you really need to have an option of whoppers? There isn’t any need of them. It takes up space of only 2 viable options.

Halo may enter the mobile platform or PC, but I doubt Halo will ever debut on a Playstation or Nintendo Platform.

Halo is taking a step out of its comfort zone already by announcing dedicated servers. That will open the game up to a lot more of the world then previously. It doesn’t have to switch to Sony or Nintendo to do that.

At the moment the game is available across the world but dedicated servers is actually really bringing Halo right to the doorsteps of a lot of countries that were a little out in the cold due to lag and other connection issues.

> > > the Nintendo
> >
> > I wasn’t aware that there was a console called the Nintendo.
> >
> > OT: Newer Halo content will stay on Microsoft devices. Older stuff like Halo 2 may very well go to iOS.
>
> Lots of people tend to call the Genesis/Megadrive the Sega. Makes me want to flip tables.

I don’t know anyone who does that, it’s sound’s more like they was pretending, that’s why they said it so they can try to cover up their mistake :wink:

> Halo may enter the mobile platform or PC, but I doubt Halo will ever debut on a Playstation or Nintendo Platform.

Wasn’t there going to be a Halo DS?

Edit: lookie here

> > Halo may enter the mobile platform or PC, but I doubt Halo will ever debut on a Playstation or Nintendo Platform.
>
> Wasn’t there going to be a Halo DS?
>
> Edit: lookie here

Yeah I remember those rumors.

Those damn gas prices, I tell you hwat.

I wish Halo would go to PC. It would make microsoft more money and have so many more customization capabilities.

This poll is so outrageous that I’m not even gonna vote.
But no, it’s not leaving just because you didn’t like halo 4. The game made millions.

Poll is terribly biased without a Big Mac option…

But no OP. Microsoft’s nickname is -Yoink!- for a reason.

Halo will be cross-platform when Killzone is cross-platform.

Until then, nope.

I would like to see halo leave -Yoink!-'s hands so that it can be on other platforms… But like that will ever happen anytime soon.

Halo is owned by Microsoft. The only way it will go to other platforms is if MS doesn’t see them as competing with their Xbox platform (iOS/Android/WP8). As for Halo on Playstation that will never happen. Sony couldn’t pay MS enough to make it happen. MS has more than enough money and Sony is hurting for money badly. Hence why MS can drop a cool 1 Billion on funding exclusives.

> I would like to see halo leave -Yoink!-'s hands so that it can be on other platforms… But like that will ever happen anytime soon.

God no, $ony are worse than microsoft

> > I would like to see halo leave -Yoink!-'s hands so that it can be on other platforms… But like that will ever happen anytime soon.
>
> God no, $ony are worse than microsoft

Where did I say $ony? There’s more publishers than those two.

Why do I see an option in your poll saying “Gas prices are to high for me, son”

Doing stuff like that is just spamming and it really doesn’t effect the situation in any helpful way.