Halo.xbox.com Sub Domains?

Hi, this is my first time connecting to the website and I’m using my Blackberry Curve 9300 Smartphone. Anyway… When I tried connecting to the site it gave me a message saying about the Certificate for the website and it gave me some sub domains for the website and I was just curious what they were for… Anyway they were

Halo-beta.xbox.com

Halo-ppe.xbox.com

Dunno what that is but any ideas?

Strange… Anyways welcome to waypoint!

Thanks. I’ve been on halo for a long time. 1750G H3. 1000G ODST and finally got 1700G on reach. Still trying to get 1000G on Halo CE :frowning:

Wow nice I am just like you achievement wise. I have every halo achievement known to man.

I’ve seen the occasional thread where Internet Explorer displays a similar error message. Unfortunately, however, Blackberry’s documentation fails to mention what browser they install by default, so I don’t know if you’re having an IE problem or a Blackberry problem. :\

It’s not to do with the browser. All it’s doing is asking if i wanted to carry on accessing the website even though the certificate is approved the Sub Domains aren’t approved. It’s nothing serious but when I checked the halo-beta Sub domain I got Access Error 403 (Forbidden Access) So are they trying to hide something? Or are they using it for the Old reach/3 Beta information?

> It’s not to do with the browser. All it’s doing is asking if i wanted to carry on accessing the website even though the certificate is approved the Sub Domains aren’t approved. It’s nothing serious but when I checked the halo-beta Sub domain I got Access Error 403 (Forbidden Access) So are they trying to hide something? Or are they using it for the Old reach/3 Beta information?

No idea. The reason I suspect the browser, though, is that this problem’s only ever happened to IE (and now Blackberry) users. Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera – they’re all fine with the site’s certs. :\

As for the domains, I’m baffled. I don’t think they’re hiding something in the “Ooh, let’s keep this a secret from the public, hahahah!” sense, but they could be hiding something in the “This is sensitive information, and we can’t let people see it without permission!” sense.