Halo XBO/H2A Nameplates

Do you believe these should make a comeback in the next Halo? Yay or nay?

You know, assuming the menu system’s… Better, than what Halo 4’s mess is.

That all depends on 343 industries and how they design the next Halo game.

Yes. They make you feel superior to the nameplateless. More variety should be there other then just “play this Halo game online”.

I would like to see the full range of nameplates, or the full range of games recognised with the nameplates, but i get the feeling that if that was to happen, it would just be 343 games. Eg. Halo 4, Spartan assault etc

> That all depends on 343 industries and how they design the next Halo game.

So… You have nothing at all to add on the subject?

Anyways my favorite part of halo has been and always will be legacy rewards. Player cards were okay, but got a little old once Halo Reach launched. I’m pretty sure I got every one of them throughout Halo (minus the employee exclusive player cards), but ultimately they never really did much for me… You can only wear one at any given time, so having a bunch was cool to know but ultimately useless.

I think exclusive armor sets and weapon skins are better but player cards are still better than nothing. If legacy items are completely absent from Halo 5 (which the last Bulletin eluded to) then I’ll be absent as well because I just won’t be buying it.

Tbh I don’t really care. I just want a better UI and for gamertags to be displayed properly. In Halo 4 mine shows up as: CAVEMANCR, because for whatever reason 343 decided to use all caps :S

Yes, please!!! I would love for nameplates to return. I always liked the variety of plates.

> Tbh I don’t really care. I just want a better UI and for gamertags to be displayed properly. In Halo 4 mine shows up as: CAVEMANCR, because for whatever reason 343 decided to use all caps :S

So much this…my GT looks dumb in all caps…T-T

I always enjoyed looking at the variety of nameplates that showed up in Halo Reach lobbies. I hope 343i implements something along these lines in Halo Xbox One.