Halo x Globe Fail (halo skateboard cruiser)

I’ve been skateboarding for around 10 years and have known about the show company Globe the whole time, it’s not just some cheap off-brand skate company. On the frontpage that shows the new Globe Halo shoes and skateboarding cruiser the trucks on the skateboard are backwards in all the images… I’d expect a company that has been around since skateboarding was still new to have learned to put trucks on correctly. I doubt anyone cares on this forum but that’s pretty sad, and I’m sure they won’t be very popular to skateboarders if you can’t even create your Halo 4 skateboarding products correctly.

Yeah I seen that too didnt know if I was missing something or what, since they call it a “cruiser”

Welcome to Waypoint!

And am I correct to assume the trucks are too close to the ends of the board? If not, what is wrong with them?

> Yeah I seen that too didnt know if I was missing something or what, since they call it a “cruiser”

Cruiser -

A ship of sorts, in the Halo Universe, it’s a massive space ship.

==================

Cruiser (Skater Slang)-

Something that cruises along the pavement real fast.(at least, this is my best guess)

> Welcome to Waypoint!
>
> And am I correct to assume the trucks are too close to the ends of the board? If not, what is wrong with them?

They are facing the opposite way they are supposed to.

> > Welcome to Waypoint!
> >
> > And am I correct to assume the trucks are too close to the ends of the board? If not, what is wrong with them?
>
> They are facing the opposite way they are supposed to.

Oh god, I see now. It’s been so long since I was into skateboards. Hopefully that’s just a promo art mistake.

That looks like a longboard to me, I hate longboards

Longboard =/= Skateboard

Damn kids trying to be cool but can’t do a damn ollie. [/randomrant]

Maybe try a basic google search before ranting on next time. The trucks are fine, they’re reverse kingpin trucks and that’s what’s on a majority of longboards. As they’re promoting the Halo board as a cruiser it makes sense to put those trucks on it. Check out the following to see reverse kingpin trucks on boards:

http://www.landyachtz.com/D25.cfm?PID=481

http://store.sector9.com/Product.aspx?ID=PS125C&upc=00000000888961646891&cat1=COMPLETES

Not halo fail, you FAIL muwahahahahah. Trucks are supposed to be that way plenty of cruiser boards are designed for the high backwards trucks.

Who cares…?

I came in here thinking nobody on Waypoint would know to correct your fail. Saying something failed when it actually didn’t fail makes your fail much more of a failure.

Wrong board.

The trucks are on correctly. Longboard trucks quite often are designed differently to shorties, so they look backwards but are actually on correctly.

Like these randals.

My problem with that board is simply that it has that ugly artwork on it. Why CEA of all games??? Why not the original CE?? Pay some respect to Bungie and the original, don’t just put on that horrid artwork of that cheap cash-in game.

CEA was horrible and unwarranted. Don’t need to see it on the street on some guys board.

I just want a pair of them shoes

Maybe they did that on purpose and just designed the trucks like that.

OP got served, i would call you a poser but that would be mean.