Halo World Championships Drops + Predictions

Here’s the intel on the main twitch drops for this weekend.
How to Earn the Drop

• Go to a participating live channel,
  • Watch for 2 hours and claim the reward Winner’s Circle - Emblem
  • Fri, Oct 21, 2:30 PM - Mon, Oct 24, 3:00 AM EDT · Watch for 2 hours and claim the reward On Track - Emblem
  • Sat, Oct 22, 2:30 PM - Mon, Oct 24, 3:00 AM EDT · Watch for 2 hours and claim the reward On Track - Armor
  • Sun, Oct 23, 2:30 PM - Mon, Oct 24, 3:00 AM EDT · Watch for 2 hours and claim the reward Gladiator’s Edge - Armors

So today (friday) you can get the winners circle emblem and the on track emblem. Tomorrow the 1st armor drops in the afternoon. Then the final armor on Championship Sunday.

The Co Stream drops have been offered before. But if you haven’t gotten them yet, now’s the time!
How to Earn the Drop

• Go to a participating live channel,
  • Watch for 4 hours and claim the reward HCS Celebration Pose
  • Watch for 2 hours and claim the reward “Primal Glory” Armor

Personally I think the best Armor is the on track. Has a nice blue and white contrast. Best emblem looks like it’ll be the winner’s circle. But that could change based on the color palettes.

Now that the drops are cleared up. Let’s move on to our predictions. I’ll start by saying that I think it’s important to actually be watching the esport and get a favorite team to root for. It’s a great way for the casual and competitive communities in halo to come together.

As for my prediction, I think sentinels will win it all. They’re looking really good so far today and team has been together the longest in HCS history. Dating back to 2016 where they won the first Halo World Championships. They went on to win the 2nd, and made grand finals in the 3rd.

What team do you think will win and why?

1 Like

i’ve got a question about the rankings:
why was NAVI ranked higher than ACEND?
ACEND is dominating EU halo and not NAVI. (i know, noone comes close to NA teams, so it doesn’t matter to much and ACENT pushed NAVI out in pool play anyway, but still)

1 Like