Halo world championship reqs

Last year hcs req packs were avaliable for 80k req points. There was also a req pack code given out fitting the broadcast.

I’m wondering if they’ll do that again so I can unlock those skins and armor/helm.

Would you watch the hcs world championship if codes were provided during broadcast?

> 2533274791804102;1:
> Last year hcs req packs were avaliable for 80k req points. There was also a req pack code given out fitting the broadcast.
>
> I’m wondering if they’ll do that again so I can unlock those skins and armor/helm.
>
> Would you watch the hcs world championship if codes were provided during broadcast?

They did give out codes for free gold packs on the Twitch stream during the HCS qualifiers. Im sure they’ll give out codes during the finals too. Just no word on any special HCS 2017 stuff that I know of.

Hopefully they do come out with an HWC pack with more cosmetics. I have an unhealthy obsession with cosmetics :]

> 2533274803770876;2:
> > 2533274791804102;1:
> > Last year hcs req packs were avaliable for 80k req points. There was also a req pack code given out fitting the broadcast.
> >
> > I’m wondering if they’ll do that again so I can unlock those skins and armor/helm.
> >
> > Would you watch the hcs world championship if codes were provided during broadcast?
>
> They did give out codes for free gold packs on the Twitch stream during the HCS qualifiers. Im sure they’ll give out codes during the finals too. Just no word on any special HCS 2017 stuff that I know of.

Exactly what this Spartan said, and there was a thread to help whoever wanted it with those code retrievals. Here, just to give you an idea of what I am talking about.

I do plan on starting another one just like this once it gets a little closer to finals time.

Watch to support Halo, not for reqs

> 2535434548670205;3:
> Hopefully they do come out with an HWC pack with more cosmetics. I have an unhealthy obsession with cosmetics :]

Gosh that’s how I am in just about any game…

Especially Team Fortress 2.

It would be nice to see Challenger helmet make an appearance again.

> 2533274857209865;5:
> Watch to support Halo, not for reqs

Gimmicks and free things get people that aren’t normally involved. Watch to support halo, stay tuned for free stuff. Win win. Example:

“Dude I got a cool hcs helmet from watching hcs worlds”

“I’ve been wondering how to unlock that. What’s hcs worlds?”

“It’s halo esports. Check out…”
=more viewership

I also mentioned about in game req pack for purchase with req points, not just codes given out during the broadcast. I want both :slight_smile:

> 2533274857209865;5:
> Watch to support Halo, not for reqs

Yeah my original thread from the beginning of the season was all about that, but it turned into a gold pack thing.

I think that thread where we helped each redeem the codes pulled in some to the series who hadn’t been otherwise. I am really looking forward to next weekend. I will be making two threads. One for codes and one to talk about the matches. Oh and I am using some of my earned time off to make sure I can watch every bit. :smiley:

The HCS this year has been an embarrassment. I’m sure they’ll give out more REQ codes during the finals since that has been what they usually do.

when are the finals anyways?

> 2533274833309866;12:
> when are the finals anyways?

Next weekend and the schedule is linked below. It’s 10am PST btw since they didn’t mention the time zone. smh

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/esports/schedule

Hcs req pack for 80k is back. Yes!

> 2535434548670205;3:
> Hopefully they do come out with an HWC pack with more cosmetics. I have an unhealthy obsession with cosmetics :]

Me Too lol

I love getting cosmetics I really hope they add another armor set and emblem for this hwc. It would be a shame if we only had one for one year. It’s probably too late for this but something they could do is add the modified mark vi armor chief has and put all the hwc logos and colors on it since a spartan wearing that armor seems to be the mascot of hcs and hwc and then have a plain variant added to the req pool or even give it to people who beat the game on legendary or legendary solo.

Hcs req pack for 80000!!!

I’m happy it came back. Now I finally have that emblem.

Codes