Halo World Championship Final Armour

Hey I haven’t seen any news on a armour set for the hwc final I was just curious weather 343 are going to release another set for the community?

No I haven’t. Well not yet anyway.

I doubt there will be a new one but it’s possible.

I hope they add one it shouldn’t be too hard to reskin an existing armor set and create an emblem. But we’re getting very close to worlds and there isn’t an extra spot for another armor set in the customization menu and we haven’t heard or seen anything about a possible armor/emblem set so I don’t think it’s going to happen unfortunately.

If there was the possibility of adding another HCS-themed armor, it would be the following:

• Recruit - Mark VI - Ricochet (must return with the gamemode of the same name)

> 2535429593088083;5:
> If there was the possibility of adding another HCS-themed armor, it would be the following:
> - Recruit - Mark VI - Ricochet (must return with the gamemode of the same name)

I’d love a Recruit re-skin.

343 proceeds to unveil HCS-themed Seeker reskin

“We know you all were hoping for a new HCS/HWC armor, and we know you all love Seeker!”

> 2533274922123863;4:
> I hope they add one it shouldn’t be too hard to reskin an existing armor set and create an emblem. But we’re getting very close to worlds and there isn’t an extra spot for another armor set in the customization menu and we haven’t heard or seen anything about a possible armor/emblem set so I don’t think it’s going to happen unfortunately.

Yeah, less than a week away. I’m so hyped for the awesome games that are gonna be player :smiley:

Would it be a play for more money after they just re-released last years pack? Would they do that?

> 2535429593088083;5:
> - Ricochet (must return with the gamemode of the same name)

I can see the Ricochet HCS set in Matchmaking, would be cool actually, and as for the gamemode, I believe its in Custom Games