Halo Wishlist

So when Halo 5 first came out, I LOVED it’s design. And even though hackers happen and people get all Sony-style denial on it, the game is still exhilerating. BUT, I do have a few things I hope to see comparing from Halo 5 .

• ALL weapons from the halo games available: I was saddened to see that there was no Brute Shot, Spiker, Fire/Spike Grenade, or Flamethrower, nor was there the Needler Rifle (Blood of Suban is close enough), Focus Rifle (which was garbage but still), and the original Plasma Caster (I know there is a new one, but for Forge sake at least) (Brute Shot had HEAVY Knockback and a higher damage punch, would have been fun and unique) - Equipment: Kind of a stretch I know, but it was nice to have items that added utility and creativeness. - Matchmaking: so i’m not the only one carrying my team against xray users - Water option in forge: making the kill require complete submersion as choice so supersoldiers don’t die because they forgot their floaties. Also to have water moving a direction in forge would allow rivers that don’t stand still or completely flat, still water for dead ponds of a swamp. - GRACEFUL BANSHEES: I mentioned this in a post and was advised to place it here. The upward dodge looks ridiculous, and is obscene in gameplay - **Armor and complex emblems unlocked only through commendations and special circumstance: It would allow the image of every spartan to be a story of their style.**Thank you for making this stuff, I am curious to how you will improve

Could you please post in the existing wishlist thread? https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/29568daf8cd14083bd1b70a810bf3581/topics/halo-6-wishlist/08b5d0e4-ff65-47a1-b37b-8cfb3cce8987/posts thanks