Halo Waypoint?

Okay so I assume I’m going to get some laughs about this but I’m kinda confused lol…okay so I’m definitely not a recruit on halo so why am I listed as a recruit on my profile? I read something about ranking up that you need to post and be involved in the forums to rank up lol? My reason for me coming on here: I haven’t played halo in quite some time, with all the new FPS it has collected dust over the last few years. Now I have seem to forgot a lot of stuff. While customizing my Spartan I went to choose a new helmet and clicked the CQB variants. Now its telling me I’m missing the prerequisites needed to purchase this item. This item is unlocked via Waypoint please blah blah blah…well here I am. If anyone could please help me with this I would really appreciate it. I would like to get back into HALO as I have really enjoyed playing it I just need some help/tips in figuring waypoint out. Thanks :slight_smile: TheRott3nApple

> 2533274836398951;1:
> Okay so I assume I’m going to get some laughs about this but I’m kinda confused lol…okay so I’m definitely not a recruit on halo so why am I listed as a recruit on my profile? I read something about ranking up that you need to post and be involved in the forums to rank up lol? My reason for me coming on here: I haven’t played halo in quite some time, with all the new FPS it has collected dust over the last few years. Now I have seem to forgot a lot of stuff. While customizing my Spartan I went to choose a new helmet and clicked the CQB variants. Now its telling me I’m missing the prerequisites needed to purchase this item. This item is unlocked via Waypoint please blah blah blah…well here I am. If anyone could please help me with this I would really appreciate it. I would like to get back into HALO as I have really enjoyed playing it I just need some help/tips in figuring waypoint out. Thanks :slight_smile: TheRott3nApple

check me out. I’m linking something besides the ban thread for once!

Regarding Waypoint unlocks, what is referring to is the Halo Waypoint app that is available on your Xbox 360. It’s a 360 only app, so if you want to get anything related to that you will need a 360 to get it.

Your rank on the forums is separate to your Halo rank. On here it is increased by your post count, you can see all the available ranks in the link comedyshermit noted above. Just make sure not to spam to increase your rank :wink:

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533274836398951;1:
> > Okay so I assume I’m going to get some laughs about this but I’m kinda confused lol…okay so I’m definitely not a recruit on halo so why am I listed as a recruit on my profile? I read something about ranking up that you need to post and be involved in the forums to rank up lol? My reason for me coming on here: I haven’t played halo in quite some time, with all the new FPS it has collected dust over the last few years. Now I have seem to forgot a lot of stuff. While customizing my Spartan I went to choose a new helmet and clicked the CQB variants. Now its telling me I’m missing the prerequisites needed to purchase this item. This item is unlocked via Waypoint please blah blah blah…well here I am. If anyone could please help me with this I would really appreciate it. I would like to get back into HALO as I have really enjoyed playing it I just need some help/tips in figuring waypoint out. Thanks :slight_smile: TheRott3nApple
>
>
> check me out. I’m linking something besides the ban thread for once!

:joy::joy::joy:that’s a first! Also hilarious!