Halo Waypoint wont let me check my Flight Status

So recently I got my old xbox account back and I wanted to sign in to the Halo Reach Test flights for PC with my Original Account but when I tried removing myself from the beta on my previous account before I signed up on my Original Account, it only gives me the option to sign up for it. But when I click sign up, it just says “Problem Detected, Well, this is embarrassing. Looks like we have some problems on our end.” Is this because of the servers and this is happening for everyone or is it just me. I can’t even check waypoint on my previous account (Which I’m making this Forum Post with the account that was already signed up). It would be great if I could find out what’s going on or how I can fix this problem if it’s just me, thank you!

I am having the same issue

Waypoint may be experiencing some issue right now, give it a few hours and then try again.

> 2533274813317074;3:
> Waypoint may be experiencing some issue right now, give it a few hours and then try again.

Thank you I needed this

Can you guys check again and see if the page loads? Looks fine for me right now.
If it doesn’t work, please try clearing your browser cache / cookies or try another device / browser.