Halo waypoint website keeps glitching

Recently when i was signing in to the Halowaypoint.com when trying to browse forums or read articles everyone and myself keep showing up as guest instead of the gamertag and I have trouble posting in forums just a little bit ago it said I reached my daily post limit of 0 a day and sometimes I get signed out without even pressing anything and all of my messages and notifications are deleted this started this morning I don’t know what’s going on or maybe it’s my phone or maybe there’s a lot ton people on the site at one time or maybe the servers are being worked on I’m not sure

It is waypoint and not your phone. I am seeing everyone as guest here and there.

It’s a site wide issue right now but it’s known and being looked into

Yeah it’s been happening for me the past 2 days.

I’m glad it’s not just me. Yeah very glitchy and not getting notifications for anything. Not sure the new mobile app is working correctly either.

Okay now a new glitch is happening I’m am not getting notifications when there is a reply or quote on any forum I follow and when am signed in everyone shows up as guest and the gamerpic isn’t there but if I’m signed out everyone’s user name shows and the picture too can some one fix this stuff now or at least tell me how to fix it or avoid any of it plz
Edit: I’m am glad it is being fixed I’m on this site daily and check back every now and then but I haven’t been on here very often for a couple days now

> 2535425305181079;6:
> Okay now a new glitch is happening I’m am not getting notifications when there is a reply or quote on any forum I follow and when am signed in everyone shows up as guest and the gamerpic isn’t there but if I’m signed out everyone’s user name shows and the picture too can some one fix this stuff now or at least tell me how to fix it or avoid any of it plz
> Edit: I’m am glad it is being fixed I’m on this site daily and check back every now and then but I haven’t been on here very often for a couple days now

The only issue I’m still experiencing is the not getting notifications one. If I try to select view all notifications or view all messages it takes me to an error page. When it’s fixed we’ll probably be overwhelmed with a massive influx of notifications that we never even knew were there. I’m seeing likes on some of my comments that I’m rereading and never got notified about.

I’m experiencing a new issue: I’m unable to access my messages or notifications.

That plus the prior days’ problems are still occurring. I thought it was fixed but I was mistaken.

Perhaps it’s due to the transition to Waypoint vNext?

Yup, everyone keeps appearing as guests, I keep getting signed out, Notifications don’t work and keep running into Errors

Small update - the issue is ongoing but not something on 343’s end. As it seems to be auth related, probably something Azure related.

> I’m glad it’s not just me. Yeah very glitchy and not getting notifications for anything. Not sure the new mobile app is working correctly either.

Did they already launch it? I swear they said November 1st.

Still getting notification issues as well. Plus, I’m not able to reply with a link. Wanted to thank a few people for detailing the fixes to H2’s graphics and for pointing me to a very informative video, but couldn’t do so. Hopefully the site gets back to normal soon!

It only just happened to me it’s getting really annoying

> 2535425305181079;1:
> Recently when i was signing in to the Halowaypoint.com when trying to browse forums or read articles everyone and myself keep showing up as guest instead of the gamertag and I have trouble posting in forums just a little bit ago it said I reached my daily post limit of 0 a day and sometimes I get signed out without even pressing anything and all of my messages and notifications are deleted this started this morning I don’t know what’s going on or maybe it’s my phone or maybe there’s a lot ton people on the site at one time or maybe the servers are being worked on I’m not sure

In the same boat, also not getting notifications!

Still all hecked up

I thought it was on my end! I just never thought to check here. At least it’s a known issue and they’re working on it