Halo Waypoint Update is up!!!

It is coming out tomorrow right? I read online that it is. However on your news article it says coming this month. I just wanted a clarification. Thanks.

Also if you could give an ETA of the time of day it will go live that would be awesome. If not I understand.

Edit: Downloading now!! Please discuss below.

When it comes someone give me details on the items as my box is dead and I want that Infection Form.

Sorry to hear that. :frowning:

I’m so sorry to hear this. Our condolences.

Speaking about that… was that an infection form code in the mail?

aww dang ma xbox hasnt died yet ive had it for a year.

So can anyone confirm that the update will be live tomorrow??

That’s the current plan, although I’m not sure what time exactly. Fingers crossed for a smooth deployment!

Ok, just wanted to be sure. Oh and it’s just like a gazillion stats. What could go wrong,LOL. Good luck.

Haha!
Good luck to you, Spartan.

Make room in your calendar people Halo Waypoint Community Playdate coming your way! Saturday. April 30th. Noon PST till we can’t feel our thumbs anymore. Let’s spread the word!

Can’t wait!

We are talking via Reach for the most part correct?

> Make room in your calendar people Halo Waypoint Community Playdate coming your way! Saturday. April 30th. Noon PST till we can’t feel our thumbs anymore. Let’s spread the word!

Where oh where is my Waypoint Update?? LOL J/K. I am just trying to be patient can’t wait to see what 343 has for us. Love stats even though mine aren’t the greatest. Also do we have to download an update like we do for any game that gets an update or is Waypoint different??

There it is downloading now. :smiley:

I still have another 2 hours before I’m done with classes for today, guess I’ll just have to wait

I am not seeing the two new milestones? I’m I the only one? I would also like to make a suggestion. Can we see people’s stat page instead of or in addition to their Gamercard. I am much more interested in someone’s BPR. I want to see how good/bad an opponent was without having to type their name in. Thanks and keep up the great work.

Also in the Game History tab when you filter by Playlist, I see two NOBLE MAP PACKs and no DEFIANT MAP PACK.

The update is nice, but I still think that is better and faster to check stats in BNet. It is nice for players that doesn’t have a PC with internet connection near, but is still annoying to have to leave the game to check your stats and then reboot it again. This tool should be already included in the game.

The videos on waypoint seems a lot better too.