Halo Waypoint update for Noble Map Pack?

I’m assuming there will be one because of the extra 250 gamerscore. Perhaps more avatar awards too? That would be awesome!

I think if they’re going to increase the total gamerscore in Reach a waypoint update is going to be all but certain, or else something might break. That said, I don’t know if I want another perfect ranking award. I mean, most of Halo 3’s MP achievements are impossible without having a whole party playing maps, on top of which the chances of getting the right map in the playlist is about 1 in 17. It would be nice to get awards for more of the earlier ranks. Like one for 20, 30 and 40.

> I think if they’re going to increase the total gamerscore in Reach a waypoint update is going to be all but certain, or else something might break. That said, I don’t know if I want another perfect ranking award. I mean, most of Halo 3’s MP achievements are impossible without having a whole party playing maps, on top of which the chances of getting the right map in the playlist is about 1 in 17. It would be nice to get awards for more of the earlier ranks. Like one for 20, 30 and 40.

This has always been one of my favorite features of Halo Waypoint. Who doesn’t like be rewarded free stuff?

I hope they consider adding more as time goes on. :smiley:

Lastest thing was blue EVA. I’m rank sixty and still waiting for something. Hopefully they’ll add something on the update.

The update was a bit stale I thought. Despite the extra gamerscore, no other changed are apparent. The highest rank is still 60.