Halo Waypoint Service Record out of sync

Hello, my service record for the MCC is not updating with any of my recent games, at least none since October 14th. I’ve since played 12 games of infection on the 29th, and the entirety of Halo 3: ODST, but none are showing up on waypoint. This wouldn’t bother me, but I didn’t unlock the Flood Nameplate because of this.

One more issue is that I’m trying to watch films of those two infection matches in theater but they load then it brings me back to the title screen so I can’t even see the games to find player names to find proof I was in their matches. Is there any way to validate this? I was playing with mostly the same 11 people on October 29th in the Infection Playlist.

-Edit-

I still have all the names in my recent players list. If I can give gamertags in a private message to a mod, I can list every gamertag so you can verify that I’ve played those 12 games by checking their game histories.

Hi, try signing out from waypoint and back in. I currently can see your ODST campaign completion (and 2 achievements unlocked,“blam said the lady” and “overtaken by events”) as well as the 12 Infection games (which 10 of them seem to be played on Halo 3 maps) .

> 2533274827215546;1:
> mostly the same 11 people on October 29th in the Infection Playlist.

Can you hit me with some of those Gamertags please?

> 2533274796457055;3:
> > 2533274827215546;1:
> > mostly the same 11 people on October 29th in the Infection Playlist.
>
> Can you hit me with some of those Gamertags please?

I sent a PM with some of them.

> 2533274871396905;2:
> Hi, try signing out from waypoint and back in. I currently can see your ODST campaign completion (and 2 achievements unlocked,“blam said the lady” and “overtaken by events”) as well as the 12 Infection games (which 10 of them seem to be played on Halo 3 maps) .

Oddly enough I still can’t see them after trying that. But I’m glad they’re at least on the site!