Halo Waypoint Ranks

This is a suggestion to the lovely peeps running halo waypoint - the post for forum ranks could be changed/updated as it is outdated - the requirements may be the same but the unlocks for each rank are either messy or not explained at all - it’d be better if a new (official) post was made for forum ranks,which explained unlocks for each rank properly (eg amount of posts each rank can post daily ) . This isn’t necessary nor needed but it’d definitely make waypoint look a tad more professional to new-comers . :wink:

I don’t think it’s really needed but understand where you are coming from. Snickerdoodle pinned the breakdown on Halo Waypoint Forum Badges which tells us how they unlock and which ones have been retired. There is also the breakdown for the Halo Waypoint Ranks which tells you how many posts are required and what is unlocked as you progress. The system seems pretty solid. 343 has their hands full with the Master Chief Collection, Halo Outpost Discover and Halo Infinite, I think that’s more than enough for them to be focusing on right now.

> 2546678360738636;2:
> I don’t think it’s really needed but understand where you are coming from. Snickerdoodle pinned the breakdown on Halo Waypoint Forum Badges which tells us how they unlock and which ones have been retired. There is also the breakdown for the Halo Waypoint Ranks which tells you how many posts are required and what is unlocked as you progress. The system seems pretty solid. 343 has their hands full with the Master Chief Collection, Halo Outpost Discover and Halo Infinite, I think that’s more than enough for them to be focusing on right now.

Thanks for these Links !
I was searching for them really badly :slight_smile:

> 2533274872463012;3:
> > 2546678360738636;2:
> > I don’t think it’s really needed but understand where you are coming from. Snickerdoodle pinned the breakdown on Halo Waypoint Forum Badges which tells us how they unlock and which ones have been retired. There is also the breakdown for the Halo Waypoint Ranks which tells you how many posts are required and what is unlocked as you progress. The system seems pretty solid. 343 has their hands full with the Master Chief Collection, Halo Outpost Discover and Halo Infinite, I think that’s more than enough for them to be focusing on right now.
>
> Thanks for these Links !
> I was searching for them really badly :slight_smile:

You’re welcome! Happy to help!