Halo Waypoint Raider Armor Avatar Award

I entered all of the codes in for the specs and the avatar armor wasn’t unlocked. Is anyone else having this issue? Does anyone know how to fix it?

Same problem for me, should have unlocked it on the xbox to avoid this error…

whats the helmet code

The Avatar Award unlocked for me. You can see all 4 unlocks in the Requiem Archive I?

Despite entering all 5 codes and unlocking all of the content viewable on Halo Waypoint, I did not get the full Raider Armor Avatar Award. My Xbox did freeze after I put in the ONI code, but jumping to the dashboard and back into Waypoint showed me the content for putting in the ONI code was unlocked. Putting in the ONI code again I got the message that no content was unlocked and I still did not receive the Avatar Award.

the full award hasn’t unlocked here either.

|INITIALIZE TRANSMISSION|

A COUPLE OF CLARIFICATIONS:

1. THE ONI CODE IS UNRELATED TO THE RAIDER ARMOR. IN ORDER TO UNLOCK THE RAIDER ARMOR, YOU WILL NEED TO UNLOCK ALL THREE RAIDER CODES (SHOULDERS, TORSO, HELMET). YOU CAN FIND THE CODES ON WAYPOINT, BOTH VIA ARTICLES AND IN THE FORUMS.

2. TO EARN THE AVATAR HELMET, YOU NEED TO BE LOGGED INTO THE WAYPOINT CONSOLE APP. IF YOU UNLOCK THE RAIDER CODES ON THE CONSOLE, OR LOG INTO THE CONSOLE AFTER UNLOCKING ON WEB, YOU SHOULD RECEIVE YOUR AVATAR AWARD.

|END TRANSMISSION|

@ Above post…

I know I have everything already, yet… no avatar award. So, tell me more about how I need to do what I’ve already done when it’s waypoints problems?

You need to meet the prerequisites in the game BEFORE Waypoint unlocks the matching code. If it is not met, the code won’t unlock, stop blaming the game and do what you need to do. Also, the codes are specific to the area to input them. If you put the “Oni” code in where the armor is, it will freeze up, but it will also unlock it. Also if you put theminto the PC and it doesn’t work, check your 360 version of the game, they sometimes need to be put into the app on the console as the website is often under heavy stress loads. By doing it on your 360, you are garunteed to be signed in as well.
I will post the codes HERE for you again, so that you can see what is needed to be done yo unlock them. Don’t blame the game or the program for your problems.

“Don’t blame the game or the program for your problems.”

Gee someone’s a kissass. It is clearly an error on the sites/games end and should be addressed by more than a snobby ‘no you fix it’

> You need to meet the prerequisites in the game BEFORE Waypoint unlocks the matching code. If it is not met, the code won’t unlock, stop blaming the game and do what you need to do. Also, the codes are specific to the area to input them. If you put the “Oni” code in where the armor is, it will freeze up, but it will also unlock it. Also if you put theminto the PC and it doesn’t work, check your 360 version of the game, they sometimes need to be put into the app on the console as the website is often under heavy stress loads. By doing it on your 360, you are garunteed to be signed in as well.
> I will post the codes HERE for you again, so that you can see what is needed to be done yo unlock them. Don’t blame the game or the program for your problems.

Still doesn’t work.