halo waypoint problem-messages not working w adult

This is a halowaypoint.com account problem I am having with my second profile, “azzmonkey8” :

This second account was originally created as a child account. Since then I have successfully changed the birthday on the account to make it an adult account. The problem is that here on halowaypoint.com the messaging and notification icons still do not appear, as if it was still a child account.

Can anybody please tell me how to get messaging and notifications turned on for an account that was once a child account, but now an is an adult one? thanks!!

You may need to follow either of these to promote the account to an adult one:

Thanks for the reply stckrboy.

I had actually already promoted the account to adult as instructed in the Xbox One link you supplied. It worked. The problem is that here on Halowaypoint.com the account still is missing the message and notification links, as if it was still a child account - so we can’t use it to join a company. Any other ideas of how to fix? thanks!

Only think I can think of would maybe be to clear out your cache and cookies and then try logging in again? Other than that I am not sure sorry

Just tried it. No dice. Thanks for trying to help anyways.

I’m having the same problem. Has anyone made any developments in this or is it going to be like this forever?

> 2533275000884953;6:
> I’m having the same problem. Has anyone made any developments in this or is it going to be like this forever?

1. Don’t revive old threads.

2. The issue is that the DOB that was put on your Xbox Live account when it was created hasn’t yet reached the age of 18 so unfortunately there is nothing we can do. That date is unalterable and no one can change it.