Halo Waypoint not updating career?

first…sorry if this is the wrong section

so I just got on waypoint in the first time in forever…and my career milestone is not updated right. I have every cheevo from h3, anniversary, odst, wars, reach…but it’s telling me that i do not have them…can someone shed some light on my situation?

It is a known issue that we are working on. Your Milestone is safe, though it may be displaying incorrectly for now while we work to correct this problem!

Thanks for understanding!

thank you :smiley:

> It is a known issue that we are working on. Your Milestone is safe, though it may be displaying incorrectly for now while we work to correct this problem!
>
> Thanks for understanding!

I have the same issue and it is 9 months later… Is 343 still working on this? I think the problem is that some gamers got the achievements offline… However, Waypoint on my Xbox displays the milestone correctly…

> > It is a known issue that we are working on. Your Milestone is safe, though it may be displaying incorrectly for now while we work to correct this problem!
> >
> > Thanks for understanding!
>
> I have the same issue and it is 9 months later… Is 343 still working on this? I think the problem is that some gamers got the achievements offline… However, Waypoint on my Xbox displays the milestone correctly…

I believe it has been fixed, but to be sure, I recommend you check with the Admins.

HINT: Just a friendly reminder, it is against forum rules to revive old threads. Try visiting this section:

Halo Waypoint Section

Also, since you are new on the block, try reading this to assist you in the future:

Halo Waypoint Forum Rules

Hope that assists you.

BTW, Welcome to Waypoint :slight_smile:

> > > It is a known issue that we are working on. Your Milestone is safe, though it may be displaying incorrectly for now while we work to correct this problem!
> > >
> > > Thanks for understanding!
> >
> > I have the same issue and it is 9 months later… Is 343 still working on this? I think the problem is that some gamers got the achievements offline… However, Waypoint on my Xbox displays the milestone correctly…
>
> <mark>I believe it has been fixed, but to be sure, I recommend you check with the Admins.</mark>
>
> HINT: Just a friendly reminder, it is against forum rules to revive old threads. Try visiting this section:
>
> Halo Waypoint Section
>
> Also, since you are new on the block, try reading this to assist you in the future:
>
> Halo Waypoint Forum Rules
>
> Hope that assists you.
>
> BTW, Welcome to Waypoint :slight_smile:

No, his complaint is legitimate: Click me.

Bummer, I know. :confused: