Halo Waypoint Mobile Friendly

I think would be nice to either have a iPhone app or a mobile website link for Halo Waypoint. I know this requires some deal of work and the idea of a Microsoft owned company developing an application for an Apple product sounds weird, but they should still respect the fact that many browse on these mobile devices.

I am sure many people would be pleased if Halo Waypoint would develop a mobile site or application.

> I think would be nice to either have a iPhone app or a mobile website link for Halo Waypoint. I know this requires some deal of work and the idea of a Microsoft owned company developing an application for an Apple product sounds weird, but they should still respect the fact that many browse on these mobile devices.
>
> I am sure many people would be pleased if Halo Waypoint would develop a mobile site or application.

Yea the windows phone 7 has a waypoint App. When i used my ipod touch to acces waypoint i cant type anything in the reply box.

<4 <343

The Halo Waypoint app on my WP7 is great. Wouldn’t mind an Android version some time down the road.

I just feel that they should make Halo Waypoint Universally mobile friendly, there are people who follow Halo and do not own a windows mobile phone. By any means I am not asking for a “special iPhone App”, but it is too hard to ask for a mobile site which all phones can access.

> I just feel that they should make Halo Waypoint Universally mobile friendly, there are people who follow Halo and do not own a windows mobile phone. By any means I am not asking for a “special iPhone App”, but it is too hard to ask for a mobile site which all phones can access.

Let’s start with a site that all browsers can get along with. Then tackle the mobile issue! Couldn’t resist the cheap shot.