Halo Waypoint Medals?

I’ve gone on many forums and seen a bunch of user with medals i haven’t seen before. I thought they looked cool so I searched more forums to find what they were. I surely found what they were, but i still cant find how to get them. Can anyone help?

Unfortunately there isn’t a full list of medals and the requirements to obtain them, at least one that was updated in the past couple of years.

If you could list the ones you’re curious about, I’d be more than happy to let you know how they’re unlocked.

> 2535416462312264;1:
> I’ve gone on many forums and seen a bunch of user with medals i haven’t seen before. I thought they looked cool so I searched more forums to find what they were. I surely found what they were, but i still cant find how to get them. Can anyone help?

Best I can offer is this, but it isn’t up to date.

Maybe in the actual canon was destroyed for the explosion of the ring. But maybe I may come back but in a flashback.

Skywalker935
Please don’t revive old topics, as that’s against the Forum Rules.

> Do not spam. Spam includes but is not limited to commercial posts, single word responses, petitions, non-English posts, cross-posting, posts containing all-caps, necroposts and bumps (replies purposely made to move the thread to the top of the active thread list).