Halo Waypoint ideas

Im creating this sub forum in hopes that it can be used primarly as a way for developers to see other neat concept ideas the community can whip up to adapt the Waypoint services.
I apologize in advance if there is a sub forum already going on that is similar to this

Assuming this is also in the right sub topic, I want to question if its possible that Halo Waypoint can be more versatile on Mobile.
There are some points where I just cant use a laptop or computer to enjoy the forums so I use my phone on the go. Because I have to run it through my browser it can be a bit more challenging and a slower process then to have its own api.
Even if Halo Channel had an update where you can go to the forums from there that would be fantastic. Just some sort of way where the forums are easily accessible even on the go.

This is more of a question then a idea since im baffled it hasnt be done yet.

If you guys have ideas of your own pertaining to Halo post below id be delighted to see them.

XO

What kind of phone do you have OP? I browse, post and moderate from my Lumia 950 daily and haven’t run into any issues in quite some time. Previously I used a Lumia 920, any problems I had with that have since been fixed (mostly around the TinyMCE editor)

Iphone haha. Im kind of a Apple enthusiast.

Its not so much that I cant run it at all, its just not very supportive. A lot of things take time to load, the buttons can be sometimes unresponsive. Its just a mess that I wish had more mobile structure or its own developed app.

XO

Might steal my partners iPhone over the weekend and browse around a little, but overall (personally) I feel that Waypoint is very well developed for desktop and mobile. The responsive design works better since they pushed the updated navigation a few weeks back

> 2533274813317074;4:
> Might steal my partners iPhone over the weekend and browse around a little, but overall (personally) I feel that Waypoint is very well developed for desktop and mobile. The responsive design works better since they pushed the updated navigation a few weeks back

I use an Android and Mobile works fine for me. But again that’s with Android and it might not be as accessable through other devices.

It just feels disoriented to Iphone devices and sorta clumped together. Besides most companies these days are investing into mobile applications for all their needs these days it just seem natural that there would have been one made by now, but oh well. PC is still around so I can’t complain to much.

XO

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

quiero un falcon en halo 5 :stuck_out_tongue:

Nueva interfas?

> 2533274859648050;8:
> Nueva interfas?

What don’t you like about the current interface?