Halo waypoint halo 4 spartan not updating

So i noticed that when i go over my spartan from Halo 4 hasn’t updated recently. It still has the armor i had about a month ago. Just wondering because i wanted to copy my current armor config on to my computer to show off. Thanks =)

> So i noticed that when i go over my spartan from Halo 4 hasn’t updated recently. It still has the armor i had about a month ago. Just wondering because i wanted to copy my current armor config on to my computer to show off. Thanks =)

First, make sure you are changing your armor in a console with a hard drive. If you are, then try changing it in the lobby while you are NOT searching. That should help. :wink:

My console has a hard drive but i changed when i wasn’t searching. Strange enough my Halo Reach spartan changed today but not my Halo 4 spartan.

> My console has a hard drive but i changed when i wasn’t searching. Strange enough my Halo Reach spartan changed today but not my Halo 4 spartan.

Have you looked at your in game Service Record? Your Waypoint Spartan matches the Service Record Spartan. :wink:

Hi AssassinJV11,

Are you still experiencing this issue?

We hope the reason we haven’t heard back from you is because your issue has been resolved. If your issue has not been resolved, please start a new thread. Thank you so much!