Halo Waypoint Deleted

I have finally deleted this extra as it doesn’t work for me! I log in via my Xbox 360 and within 30 seconds it has crashed? It’s a shame as it seems a very good app to have.

Obviously, 343 don’t care and don’t come to these forums or they would realise that many people have the same problem. Please can we have a Bungie return to put the love back into Halo?

343 is during their best they obviously have alot they are working on. Bungie will not have anything to do with halo ever again.

> I have finally deleted this extra as it doesn’t work for me! I log in via my Xbox 360 and within 30 seconds it has crashed? It’s a shame as it seems a very good app to have.
>
> Obviously, 343 don’t care and don’t come to these forums or they would realise that many people have the same problem. Please can we have a Bungie return to put the love back into Halo?

Did you even try troubleshooting?

Sorry don’t understand your limited and vague response. I have tried deleting from my Xbox and installing again but it makes no difference! I would appreciate a fix for this.

> Sorry don’t understand you limited and vague response. I have tried deleting from my Xbox and installing again but it makes no difference! I would appreciate a fix for this.

Have you tried clearing your cache, have you tried it without your hard drive plugged in, have you tried your disk in a different console?

> Obviously, 343 don’t care and don’t come to these forums

That doesn’t help your cause and just makes you sound a bit immature.

OT: Why not add a poll to your post to see if anyone else is experiencing difficulties?

It’s working fine for me by the way.

Its sad to see someone who is actually deleting waypoint off their xbox. Waypoint imo is a good thing to help support all halos and to keep the community strong for each game.

> > Obviously, 343 don’t care and don’t come to these forums
>
> That doesn’t help your cause and just makes you sound a bit immature.
>
> OT: Why not add a poll to your post to see if anyone else is experiencing difficulties?
>
> It’s working fine for me by the way.

It was obviously put in the provoke a response (it worked.) You can’t play Halo much online if you think that comment was immature!

I have been reading many other posts on here and other forums with people with the same issues relating to waypoint crashing so it’s not just me.

Nice free app but it doesn’t work for me anyway!

> > Sorry don’t understand you limited and vague response. I have tried deleting from my Xbox and installing again but it makes no difference! I would appreciate a fix for this.
>
> Have you tried clearing your cache, have you tried it without your hard drive plugged in, have you tried your disk in a different console?

Thanks, tried all those but still does not work!

Downloaded and deleted it five times now and it seems to be working OK on the 5th attempt? Thanks for the advice. If I do this 343 times will I get lots of experience points?