Halo Waypoint Custom Avatars

343 Industries should allow people to take picture using Theater Mode in the Halo games and let us use the pictures as avatars on Waypoint unless they’re inappropriate. Anyone agree?

I don’t see why not. Of course that means someone is going to have to screen those screenshots and I’m sure that will be nothing but a hassle.

> 2533274812652989;2:
> I don’t see why not. Of course that means someone is going to have to screen those screenshots and I’m sure that will be nothing but a hassle.

Pretty much that, because you know people will just abuse it. It’s a shame though, some of the caps folk manage to get are amazing. Should be able to get them submitted to gallery here for consideration though

Well holding a sort of screenshot contest for people to submit screenshots might be nice.
I like mine though.

That would be cool.

If I talk on forums enough, I won’t have to type this out anymore. Yay…

Nice Idea

> 2535416460702175;1:
> 343 Industries should allow people to take picture using Theater Mode in the Halo games and let us use the pictures as avatars on Waypoint unless they’re inappropriate. Anyone agree?

I do, it would be awesome to have a picture of yourself from the Theater as your Avatar.

I think that’d be a good compromise between free uploading of images and the preset images we have now. Although, for me, it’d be just as good if we could use our MCC emblem as our avatar :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274883561809;8:
> I think that’d be a good compromise between free uploading of images and the preset images we have now. Although, for me, it’d be just as good if we could use our MCC emblem as our avatar :stuck_out_tongue:

Or any Spartan or Emblem from any Halo game.

Like the idea.

> 2535416460702175;9:
> > 2533274883561809;8:
> > I think that’d be a good compromise between free uploading of images and the preset images we have now. Although, for me, it’d be just as good if we could use our MCC emblem as our avatar :stuck_out_tongue:
>
>
> Or any Spartan or Emblem from any Halo game.

I’m happy with my LASO avatar that I earned… But a customized banner would be glorious.

I’ve always liked the idea. But major companies like this don’t want to deal with trolls and the sort.

For a time I had as my Microsoft picture a picture of my S-III with an energy sword and explosions in the background. It took me 5 minutes to forge that, and I was really proud of it. I would like something like that but with my S-IV, and this time, holding a DMR down and looking at the sky, like a recruiting poster.

> 2625759425619671;11:
> > 2535416460702175;9:
> > > 2533274883561809;8:
> > > I think that’d be a good compromise between free uploading of images and the preset images we have now. Although, for me, it’d be just as good if we could use our MCC emblem as our avatar :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> >
> > Or any Spartan or Emblem from any Halo game.
>
>
> I’m happy with my LASO avatar that I earned… But a customized banner would be glorious.

LASO, huh?

Eh, been there, done that.