Halo Waypoint Challenges Changing?

So today, I did all the challenges except for weekly, and weekly first said,

Complete a hundred waves in FF matchmaking, thinking, okay, fine, I can handle that…as if you don’t die or do score attack fast which is all I can do, you get 5 waves completed. Well, that would of only took me 50 times, finish…fine…

now, it says like a record, which say rounds now, instead of waves, which makes me do 100 score attacks gor just a measely 20000 credits when I can do 800 headshots in gunts about 16 score attacks and get 20,000 credits when in Custom Challenges…To me, weekly is definitely not worth doing…Yes, I’d just simply set up 800 hedshots, grunts get me the most, about 3 hours, I’d have t handled, probably sooner. but this way, it’d be easier. Why can’t they just say kill x amount firefight for x amount of credits for weekly?

sure I have 19 as it used to be the old one, which was nice, but now, it changed, which is extremely odd as it kept doing it to me…

Awhile ago, it was link to bungie for 1 cr, fine, in past I did, so I played score attack, got it completed. didn’t bother me, as when it changed, it said I completed it, gladly as it was a campaign mission version i really didn’t want to do but could of easily, still only one credit.

Something is seriously messsed up here, it shouldn’t keep changing like that…

Summary:

Me, I don’t care if this stays, as long as it stops changing, thats all is what I’d appreciate…keep to what you have it and don’t suddenly, oh, better idea, mwhahaha us…here, take this instead, its suddenly worse then it was, FAIL…If I want a record, I want to kill 100 legendary all skulls on hunters in the campaign mission in a day, don’t care for credits, as it would just be for proof I did that. Which I can but not going to, as I don’t want a record per say, I really didn’t want credits until I find out there was a helmet thats 400,000 credits, then i can brag about that I have the most expensive helmet in game, then I could care less about the armory and more of achieveing the commendations…

100 rounds for 20000 cR’s. Im gonna have a field day in Firefight. I think 100 waves was better. Less time.

I know, even though it was 8000, and get this, my cousin informed me his is stll last weeks challenge, 10 daily challenges for 25000 cr for weekly…

And we both completed that last week…

I’m at an utter lost here…

> I know, even though it was 8000, and get this, my cousin informed me his is stll last weeks challenge, 10 daily challenges for 25000 cr for weekly…
>
> And we both completed that last week…
>
> I’m at an utter lost here…

Your not the only one.

Yes, I wasn’t making a point of that, point I’m making is computer spinning heads and changing the weekly alot on purpose or is it a person, or why is it changing, hence my reasoning, why it keeps changing in the same day is point of this topic?