Halo Waypoint Archive II Codes Not Working

Raider DSTT torso & helmet as well as Avatar Raider DSTT helmet codes aren’t responding to the correct sequences. It keeps giving me a red blinking screen telling me the requirements that I need to complete in order to unlock the contents, to which I already have in my back pocket (1,000 War Games… check & Solo Campaign on Legendary including the intro & outro cutscenes on Legendary… check. What’s the issue? I still play Halo 4 on my Xbox 360 and I have no idea if it’s a corrupted files type of issue, Halo Waypoint not receiving updates for Halo 4 classified code unlocks anymore or if its Xbox having an issue. Any help would be awesome.

> 2535470010878190;1:
> Raider DSTT torso & helmet as well as Avatar Raider DSTT helmet codes aren’t responding to the correct sequences. It keeps giving me a red blinking screen telling me the requirements that I need to complete in order to unlock the contents, to which I already have in my back pocket (1,000 War Games… check & Solo Campaign on Legendary including the intro & outro cutscenes on Legendary… check. What’s the issue? I still play Halo 4 on my Xbox 360 and I have no idea if it’s a corrupted files type of issue, Halo Waypoint not receiving updates for Halo 4 classified code unlocks anymore or if its Xbox having an issue. Any help would be awesome.

Pretty sure the Halo Waypoint app on 360 has been unsupported for a significant amount of time now. I would highly doubt the codes and the armor currently works.

That makes sense. That’s what I was thinking, though it did let me last year in late July put the codes for other armor, emblems, xp, concept art, etc. It even let me unlock the Raider DSTT shoulders, just not the torso, helmet and when all have been unlocked, the avatar helmet. My stats for Halo Reach & 4 still get updated and work, just not these two codes. It probably hasn’t been updated in many areas, this being one of them, that I more than agree on with what you said. Thank you, I appreciate your response.

I am having this issue too! I would love a 343 response at least! I really wanted to finish my legacy halo games! I haven’t finished 1000 war games yet, but the Legendary and LASO codes won’t work for me even though I have done both!

Please don’t revive old topics thanks