Halo Waypoint App

after the Halo Infinite multiplayer i had noticed that they mentioned a halo waypoint app, do we know of a release date that we can expect to use it?

Unfortunately no word as of now. Hopefully soon.

We probably won’t see the app until closer to Infinites launch date. I assume this will be because 343 would most likely want to get as much exposure for the app as possible and that there will be an incentive to get the app as it will probably unlock something in game on Infinite for installing it.

I’m really excited to see this happen, and fingers crossed it brings plenty of life back into the Halo Forums.

Hopefully the armor customization screen looks better in the updated version of waypoint as the current one and the one they previewed are a bit underwhelming in my opinion.

yeah itll prolly release at the time of infinite

There will probably be more details coming out soon, but I too am stoked for an official app.

Just please make the app for iOS and Android that’s all I ask

They are releasing an Inside Infinite blog next week which should cover details of the updated Halo Waypoint. They won’t necessarily mention a release date, but it’s safe to assume that it will be out a little bit before Infinite releases.

I wonder if there will be any sort of testing for the new site before it launches?

Edit: updated to correct date

> 2533274882881665;8:
> They are releasing an Inside Infinite blog tomorrow which should cover details of the updated Halo Waypoint. They won’t necessarily mention a release date, but it’s safe to assume that it will be out a little bit before Infinite releases.
>
> I wonder if there will be any sort of testing for the new site before it launches?

that would be good timing, im trying t get some of my mates who are new to halo to et used to the site it would be better as an app!

I am looking forward to see the Halo Waypoint app coming out this year.

I am hoping old stat tracking is coming with the planned revamp, but no matter what I am very excited in general. I have no idea of when, but maybe over the summer?

> 2533274882881665;8:
> They are releasing an Inside Infinite blog tomorrow which should cover details of the updated Halo Waypoint. They won’t necessarily mention a release date, but it’s safe to assume that it will be out a little bit before Infinite releases.
>
> I wonder if there will be any sort of testing for the new site before it launches?

I thought I heard that too. Do you by chance know if it’s still releasing today? I ask because over on YouTube, HiddenXpheria said it won’t be till next Thursday that we’ll get another Infinite content drop. I know the app and site revamp isn’t Infinite news necessarily, but I’d think Infinite content would be in the Inside Infinite.

> 2533274928314136;12:
> > 2533274882881665;8:
> > They are releasing an Inside Infinite blog tomorrow which should cover details of the updated Halo Waypoint. They won’t necessarily mention a release date, but it’s safe to assume that it will be out a little bit before Infinite releases.
> >
> > I wonder if there will be any sort of testing for the new site before it launches?
>
> I thought I heard that too. Do you by chance know if it’s still releasing today? I ask because over on YouTube, HiddenXpheria said it won’t be till next Thursday that we’ll get another Infinite content drop. I know the app and site revamp isn’t Infinite news necessarily, but I’d think Infinite content would be in the Inside Infinite.

Hidden is right, I just read Thursday and got confused by the American date. It’s next week.

> 2533274882881665;13:
> > 2533274928314136;12:
> > > 2533274882881665;8:
> > > They are releasing an Inside Infinite blog tomorrow which should cover details of the updated Halo Waypoint. They won’t necessarily mention a release date, but it’s safe to assume that it will be out a little bit before Infinite releases.
> > >
> > > I wonder if there will be any sort of testing for the new site before it launches?
> >
> > I thought I heard that too. Do you by chance know if it’s still releasing today? I ask because over on YouTube, HiddenXpheria said it won’t be till next Thursday that we’ll get another Infinite content drop. I know the app and site revamp isn’t Infinite news necessarily, but I’d think Infinite content would be in the Inside Infinite.
>
> Hidden is right, I just read Thursday and got confused by the American date. It’s next week.

Thanks for the clarification. I could have sworn it was today as well, but oh well