Halo waypoint app?

Why is there no halo waypoint mobile app. I find that its much convenient to be envolved with the halo community through an app. Like i could be on the bus or something and go on the app to pass time, or to stay updated. I remember a long time ago they had an app, why did they discontinue it?

FYI there is a new app on the way.

Halo Waypoint is getting an overhaul and to coincide with that an app is also being made.

They have the halo chanel app but it’s pretty busted.

It’s already been said twice, the app is coming, but I wanted to link the relevant blog post too.

> 2535468644690579;4:
> They have the halo chanel app but it’s pretty busted.

That app is beyond busted, it’s been effectively dead for a number of years now with no updates and no relevant content.

A waypoint app has been long overdue and I am very excited for the update when it comes out, it will make the experience so much better for us usually mobile users.

When is the app going to come out?

> 2533274882881665;5:
> It’s already been said twice, the app is coming, but I wanted to link the relevant blog post too.

Damn looks liek ive been living under a rock thanks!

> 2535417313422214;7:
> When is the app going to come out?

No definitive launch date yet, but the recent blog post about it suggested it’s coming soon, probably in the weeks/months leading up to Infinite’s launch