Halo Waypoint App Please!

Bungie had created thier own app for Apple Ipad, Ipod and Iphone, possibly android phones also. Where 343i create thier own Halo Waypoint App for those appliances too? I think that would be pretty cool!

• PM and Account ability
  • Full access to new/updating Halo News from 343i
  • All Halo info access, be able to view information on all Halo games.
  • Stats ability
  • Possibly Merchandise store also

A few things that are on the website that should be in the Halo Waypoint app.

With many more new Halo Games to come in the years ahead, there should be an app available to everyone to keep up with everything Halo/343i mobile wise/on the go…

What do you think?

You mean like a Waypoint app on WP7?!

Oh I forgot about windows phone 7, yeah like that but on other appliances like Apple, Ipod, Iphone, Ipad

BTW sorry for two posts of the same, hit wrong button and made 2.

Hopefully one day they will have it for other devices. I really enjoy the app for my Windows phone.

Don’t forget the love for Android!

I love the Waypoint app on my WP7.

I find it hilarious that the waypoint APP has a greater detail of stats than the waypoint website

> I find it hilarious that the waypoint APP has a greater detail of stats than the waypoint website

It kinda is since the wind phone 7 has been out almost a year and has just hit 5 mill sells, meanwhile phones like the iPhone have hit 3 mill 3 weeks after launch…

Android is now the US’s most popular smartphone, Windows Phone has less then 10% of the market but android will never get the app because of the exact reason Bungie left the franchise…Microsoft has got 343 and will only develop the app for its precious, pathetic windows phone.

> Android is now the US’s most popular smartphone, Windows Phone has less then 10% of the market but android will never get the app because of the exact reason Bungie left the franchise…Microsoft has got 343 and will only develop the app for its precious, pathetic windows phone.

dosent look to bad to me, anyway the design of the menue is good enough that they are incorperateing it into windows 8

> Android is now the US’s most popular smartphone, Windows Phone has less then 10% of the market but android will never get the app because of the exact reason Bungie left the franchise…Microsoft has got 343 and will only develop the app for its precious, pathetic windows phone.

The windows phone 7 isn’t pathetic at all. I don’t own one, as I’ve got an iphone. However, the short time I spent with it, as it’s my friend’s phone, the phone is pretty darn solid and super fast. The UI is tight, the sound bass and sound quality is super top-notch, much better than that of my iphone or any other android phone I’ve used, and the developer support is great!

So, it’s a bit immature going around, calling wp7 pathetic just because you might not have one or if it’s less popular than other phones. Don’t ya think?

> > Android is now the US’s most popular smartphone, Windows Phone has less then 10% of the market but android will never get the app because of the exact reason Bungie left the franchise…Microsoft has got 343 and will only develop the app for its precious, pathetic windows phone.
>
> The windows phone 7 isn’t pathetic at all. I don’t own one, as I’ve got an iphone. However, the short time I spent with it, as it’s my friend’s phone, the phone is pretty darn solid and super fast. The UI is tight, the sound bass and sound quality is super top-notch, much better than that of my iphone or any other android phone I’ve used, and the developer support is great!
>
> So, it’s a bit immature going around, calling wp7 pathetic just because you might not have one or if it’s less popular than other phones. Don’t ya think?

I LOVE my WP7. Looking forward to the update this fall.

That’s not necessarily true. Halo and Apple are very far from being in competition with each other, so there’s little support for competitors. If your logic was correct, there would be no apps made by Microsoft for any device other than Microsoft devices. This is not the case at all. Office is available for Mac computers, and Microsoft makes many apps for the iPhone already. I, personally, think it’s just a matter of time.

Content providers need to realize that being cross platform is beneficial for phones and mobile devices.

I want to see waypoint make it to the droid and iphone, itouch, ipag.

If enough people are up for it, I would be able to make apps for both Android and iPhone. It depends on if people are willing to pay for it (I’m not going to work for free) :slight_smile:

I don’t think there would be enough demand to try and presell an app, you would need to make it and then try to sell it while not stepping on any license holder’s toes.

> If enough people are up for it, I would be able to make apps for both Android and iPhone. It depends on if people are willing to pay for it (I’m not going to work for free) :slight_smile:

If it was coming from you on the iPhone, I would pay for it, cause I do know that costs money.

But I think I would much rather see Microsoft make it, that why it’s fully intergrated into WayPoint.

Correct me if im mistaken but doesn’t Google own android and doesn’t Microsoft own google or at least part of it? In which case why now a waypoint app for android? Please I would like one for my HTC Inspire