Halo Waypoint 360 Servers Shutdown?

I have been trying to get onto Halo Waypoint on the 360 to get the Waypoint Armour, but I keep getting an error message when attempting to load the game. Does anyone know if the servers for that have been shut down? Are the Halo Reach Waypoint armours no longer accessible?

Thanks,

Glorg

> 2535459754142332;1:
> I have been trying to get onto Halo Waypoint on the 360 to get the Waypoint Armour, but I keep getting an error message when attempting to load the game. Does anyone know if the servers for that have been shut down? Are the Halo Reach Waypoint armours no longer accessible?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Glorg

No idea, might want to contact support or maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling waypoint.

Waypoint on 360 stopped receiving support and updates a few years back unfortunately.

> 2533274824050480;3:
> Waypoint on 360 stopped receiving support and updates a few years back unfortunately.

I was actually able to make in on once! But when I tried to access the Halo Reach service record, to get the waypoint armour, it wouldn’t let me click it. Pretty bummed out since I just beat Halo 3 on legendary to get the last CQB Helmet variant :frowning:

> 2533274824050480;3:
> Waypoint on 360 stopped receiving support and updates a few years back unfortunately.

So I can’t get in and scan my ODST achievements for the awards?

> 2535459754142332;4:
> > 2533274824050480;3:
> > Waypoint on 360 stopped receiving support and updates a few years back unfortunately.
>
> I was actually able to make in on once! But when I tried to access the Halo Reach service record, to get the waypoint armour, it wouldn’t let me click it. Pretty bummed out since I just beat Halo 3 on legendary to get the last CQB Helmet variant :frowning:

That stinks though

It could be a connection issue for whatever reason you should still be able to get the Waypoint armour for use in Reach I did it earlier this year it works. Try waypoint a day later if you haven’t tried already.

have had this happen a few times too last time was about 2 weeks ago even made a post about it
just give it a few days, i did and it worked fine then