Halo Warzone Firefight Beta

So this might be already out there but what do you guys think of firefight so far? I believe its actually good for the most part. Except for round 5, with the three wardens. My friend says its impossible, so i gave it a try in an random lobby. Yes it was hard, 2 wardens at half health and the other full of health. Yea its possible,.just don’t have enough firepower towards the end.

I’ve played multiple rounds of Firefight and haven’t lost a single game of it yet. I’m really hoping there are more exclusive to Firefight bosses in the full release

I think people who get more kills and stuff than people who do bad should get more req points then everyone gets around 2000 req points

I’ll take three Wardens over garage defense any day.

> 2535429700364635;3:
> I think people who get more kills and stuff than people who do bad should get more req points then everyone gets around 2000 req points

It shouldn’t be kill based, because I have seen Spartans with 100 kills, that are just hunting down grunts and other easy kills, but it should be contribution based. The more assists, boss kills, soldier kills you have the higher your rp should be.