halo wars

has 10k+ population after 2 years…

discuss

Because it’s the best RTS on the console market, it’s Halo, and imo, is only really beat by Starcraft in terms of fun and replayability.

need a halo wars 2. I didn’t buy it until about a year ago for like 12 bucks at gamestop. best 12 bucks i’ve spent hands down. better than a lot of stuff i’ve payed full price for *cough reach cough.

> Because it’s the best RTS on the console market, it’s Halo, and imo, is only really beat by Starcraft in terms of fun and replayability.

QFT

agin

> Because it’s the best RTS on the console market, it’s Halo, and imo, is only really beat by Starcraft in terms of fun and replayability.

Imagine if it had half the Campaign/Map Editor Starcraft has.

I was just thinking of playing halo wars again but i dont really know if anyone still plays?

The population is usually around 3000-5000 and there is usually around 800-1000 players in 3v3.

i love starcraft 2 but i am not too good at it so i enjoy playing halo wars sometimes when i get pissed at gay -Yoink- like mutas! (me playing terran) but i also have one more question which i should mabye make a new thread for but i am too lazy. but my question is does anders half price also work for supply pads?

For an RTS, on a console, it is surprisingly alive and well, which makes me very happy. I dread the day that I return to that game to find it depopulated.

you won’t find the game depopulated because halo wars is to awesome to just die.

> i love starcraft 2 but i am not too good at it so i enjoy playing halo wars sometimes when i get pissed at happy Yoink! like mutas! (me playing terran) but i also have one more question which i should mabye make a new thread for but i am too lazy. but my question is does anders half price also work for supply pads?
>
> > Because it’s the best RTS on the console market, it’s Halo, and imo, is only really beat by Starcraft in terms of fun and replayability.

No. Anders upgrades are only for units upgrades. 50% cost (except cyro and hawk, which are 75%).