Halo wars two ideas

I want to have a space battle portion of halo wars 2 and a great deal many other things

Another idea is building placements should not be as restricting as the first halo wars game

It would be hard to compete with the covenant in space battles. UNSC has a decent ground fight, but gets decimated in space battles.

Care to expand on how to implement those ideas?

Well the unsc have always been challenges in their fight against the covenant and why not have a space battle portion because it would just make the experience thrilling the way it should be and I also think there should be more faction choices than the first game

space would be amazing

Honestly having the ability to have a space portion would be fun and maybe having it connected to the ground battle having the space ships suporting the ground units and the dpad should be the way to switch between battlegrounds and having a shipyard in the ground battle to build a space station that builds small fighter and the ship yards build frigates, cruisers, and battleships, and capital ships

what if you could play as the covenant !

that would be a first for 343

As much as I’d like to see the Spirit of Fire’s story continue, I’d want it to be set in the modern day of Halo, giving us modern tech options as well as Forerunners/Prometheans as a faction.

I’d also like to see the classic Warcraft/Starcraft motif of multiple faction campaigns and have at least a Covenant campaign. That would be baller.

One of my ideas is having the forerunners as a faction and having the flood as a faction and having different campaigns like one for each faction and I want them to shed some light on the brute in the announcement trailer

Working completely separately from your current ideas, something that I wanted from the moment I first played halo wars was for Spartans to get leader powers. Something I thought would be particularly good is if you could go into first person mode and play as a Spartan and board scarabs, kill enemies and generally kick -Yoink-. All this would drain your resources much like the current powers of the covenant leaders.

interesting

I think Halo Wars 2 should be like Command And Conquer.

> 2533274930738497;14:
> I think Halo Wars 2 should be like Command And Conquer.

A game series that has failed and died out…

> 2533274809541057;15:
> > 2533274930738497;14:
> > I think Halo Wars 2 should be like Command And Conquer.
>
>
> A game series that has failed and died out…

As long as EA studios does not get a hold on halo wars then I think we are good

agreed

i just hope that they make it the way fans would like to have it

> 2535454242908958;12:
> Working completely separately from your current ideas, something that I wanted from the moment I first played halo wars was for Spartans to get leader powers. Something I thought would be particularly good is if you could go into first person mode and play as a Spartan and board scarabs, kill enemies and generally kick -Yoink-. All this would drain your resources much like the current powers of the covenant leaders.

Almost the same but a Little bit different was the idea i got when i heard they’re making a halo wars 2

What about cross-Plattform playing? (or even on the same Plattform) a 4vs4 with 1strategy Player and 3 “spartan”-Players.
Maybe also cross-game (with halo 5 for the “spartan”-Players)

i think that would be awesome and i would like to Play a game like that :wink:

> 2533274806163925;19:
> > 2535454242908958;12:
> > Working completely separately from your current ideas, something that I wanted from the moment I first played halo wars was for Spartans to get leader powers. Something I thought would be particularly good is if you could go into first person mode and play as a Spartan and board scarabs, kill enemies and generally kick -Yoink-. All this would drain your resources much like the current powers of the covenant leaders.
>
>
> Almost the same but a Little bit different was the idea i got when i heard they’re making a halo wars 2
>
> What about cross-Plattform playing? (or even on the same Plattform) a 4vs4 with 1strategy Player and 3 “spartan”-Players.
> Maybe also cross-game (with halo 5 for the “spartan”-Players)
>
> i think that would be awesome and i would like to Play a game like that :wink:

Yes, perhaps something like the commander system in Battlefield, although the obvious flaw I can see is that there will be a lot of players in matchmade games that just ignore the commanders.