Halo Wars Title Update Questions

Why do all my halo wars games go out of sync?

I haven’t been able to finish a decent halo wars game all day, because either someone quits or the game goes out of sync. What did you change in the patch?

There was not patch,the update was like a year ago.
You need to look into your connection, out of sync would happen if you have issues. As for quitting…Name me a game where people do not do that?

Chill out and just play the game or do not and stop whining about it!

patch came out this morning causing this, dont listen to the guy above me.

No, patch was released today to fix cinematic problems and switch the leaderboards to waypoint, because of halowars.com going down.
And there’s definitively something wrong, because out of 3 matches today, 2 went ‘out of sync’, something that haven’t happened to me even once before.
343 what did you do? ;/

> patch came out this morning causing this, dont listen to the guy above me.

Sorry did not know this! My bad!

> No, patch was released today to fix cinematic problems and switch the leaderboards to waypoint, because of halowars.com going down.
> And there’s definitively something wrong, because out of 3 matches today, 2 went ‘out of sync’, something that haven’t happened to me even once before.
> 343 what did you do? ;/

This is not good news!

Games are going out of sync 30% of the time since the update. Also, for some reason, Gremlins are now Tech 1 again.

guys really serious?

It took me 9-13 months to get anders vs forge balanced by talking to mods. I will be extremely upset if this is true and will demand an instant fix or the game will die…

Why do you guys(Way Point) keep tying up Halo Wars on a rail road track? You guys keep borderline killing the game.

I hardly “demand” anything, but I refuse to spend time on a broken RTS unless this is fixed.

P.S.- I dont know if this is true or not considering I have only heard rumors from numerous people.

NEWS FLASH: crusaderking did not get Gremlins nerfed.

I like that gremlins are tech 1 again. Let the Anders wars begin!

eff it, give the prophet his turbo-charged wheelchair back too.

> NEWS FLASH: crusaderking did not get Gremlins nerfed.

I talked to Aloysius before they were nerfed. He came to me for a better view. =p

Plus, I voiced and ranted about it forever, because they needed it.

> I like that gremlins are tech 1 again. Let the Anders wars begin!
>
> eff it, give the prophet his turbo-charged wheelchair back too.

Are you guys pulling my leg? I cant play xbox for a while…

> > I like that gremlins are tech 1 again. Let the Anders wars begin!
> >
> > eff it, give the prophet his turbo-charged wheelchair back too.
>
> Are you guys pulling my leg? I cant play xbox for a while…

Nope they are tech 1.

crusaderking joined the band wagon to get Gremlins nerfed and pretends he started it. You’re not the only person who was messaged you cretin.

Gremlins are tech 1 again; I’m not lying. Why do you care? You still lose to Anders anyway.

> crusaderking joined the band wagon to get Gremlins nerfed and pretends he started it. You’re not the only person who was messaged you cretin.
>
> Gremlins are tech 1 again; I’m not lying. Why do you care? You still lose to Anders anyway.

Forge will lose to anders to much higher extent if gremlins ar etech 1, regardless if anders is still better than forge.

Bandwagon? You mean along with all the other forge players in the top 100 back then, all 2 of us?

Y’know, upgrading supply pads isn’t THAT much extra work. Just switch to Anders crusader… come to the Dark Side.

> Y’know, upgrading supply pads isn’t THAT much extra work. Just switch to Anders crusader… come to the Dark Side.

I can play her well vs UNSC, really well.

I struggle vs top covy as anders though.

I have been a forge player for almost 2 years now. Switching to anders based on WayPoints mess up seems silly, and I wouldnt want to be so OP vs UNSC, thats why the patch was there in the first place.

There were only two people supporting a Gremlin nerf? Don’t lie. Most people supported it, including most Anders players and including myself.

But let’s pretend two people made a difference. Let’s exaggerate Forge’s weaknesses more so you feel better about constantly losing with him.

You’ve also already switched to Anders. Ha ha ha. You’re trying to reinvent yourself for the WP forum or something? Hilarious! Keep going, keep going!

Arby/Anders in 2v2 party FTW!