Halo Wars: Title Update 5

Will it ever happen?

It has. I think.

I dont think it has man…

If so, when?
Because i have not noticed any TU for it.
Than i haven’t played it for a week or two.

No and its not coming anytime soon. The game is pretty much dead and doesn’t receive any kind of attention. Sad stuff.

> No and its not coming anytime soon. The game is pretty much dead and doesn’t receive any kind of attention. Sad stuff.

The game still has a good 5,000 or so players…

Yeah. I’m one of them.

Don’t bother with matchmaking any more though. It always ends the same way; Either I quit because of the PoR or someone else quits when they see what I’m doing. Eh.

But on topic. I doubt it…

> Yeah. I’m one of them.
>
> Don’t bother with matchmaking any more though. It always ends the same way; Either I quit because of the PoR or someone else quits when they see what I’m doing. Eh.
>
> But on topic. I doubt it…

You must be a ‘BK’…?

Only got Xbox Live last year. By the time I got around to playing Halo Wars, everyone else had been playing for ages. I’ve only played three or four games in online MM and in that time I realised I’m bad against rushers.

BK? Probably. But I’m new at it so I don’t care.

> Only got Xbox Live last year. By the time I got around to playing Halo Wars, everyone else had been playing for ages. I’ve only played three or four games in online MM and in that time I realised I’m bad against rushers.
>
> BK? Probably. But I’m new at it so I don’t care.

I started last year, and I find that you learn a medium to rushing and longterm attacks

I only started playing Halo Wars roughly two weeks ago. Yeah, it was difficult at first, but just kept playing games and I got the hang of it pretty fast. It’s not much, but my TrueSkill on every playlist is atleast above 25 now, just with what I learned 100% independently in two weeks.

Dont follow pointless strategy guides if you want to improve, those take the fun out of it and they aint flawless. Just experiment with different tactiques and you might even surprise yourself!

> I only started playing Halo Wars roughly two weeks ago. Yeah, it was difficult at first, but just kept playing games and I got the hang of it pretty fast. It’s not much, but my TrueSkill on every playlist is atleast above 25 now, just with what I learned 100% independently in two weeks.
>
> Dont follow pointless strategy guides if you want to improve, those take the fun out of it and they aint flawless. Just experiment with different tactiques and you might even surprise yourself!

Or you can verse me in Custom matches and we’ll have fun.