HALO WARS TEAMMATES

Looking for people who play Halo Wars (don’t care how skilled really)
But it’s hard to find people who talk on this game and I’m wondering if anyone wants to play a few 3v3’s or 2v2 etc…

So, if you talk and play Halo Wars often ADD my gamertag (or send me a message, adding preferred).

Gamertag: HOPE DC

Count me in on this as well.

Gamer tag: MastaChillz

I be play’n

killJoy1217 hit me up.

GT:QuantuMM0ose

Looking for Halo Wars teammates!

GT QuantuMM0ose

Classifieds…

Oh wait… this isn’t the BNet forums… :frowning:

I put my gamertag up…

> Classifieds…
>
>
> Oh wait… this isn’t the BNet forums… :frowning:

There still is a pinned thread for this exact purpose.

Im not playing right now but I would love to be a team mate. Add: Im da BR

GT: Im da BR

I’m also looking for players… I’ve been playing a lot lately and trying to hit general legitimately, although not having much success. I don’t know many strategies, so if you’ve got one, just tell me what to do and i’ll do it… (so that if it fails, you can’t blame me XD)

Yea, send me one @ Echo849. I’ve been playing a lot to try and hit general and getting hardly any wins, so it would be good to have team-mates with a strategy :slight_smile:

> I’m also looking for players… I’ve been playing a lot lately and trying to hit general legitimately, although not having much success. I don’t know many strategies, so if you’ve got one, just tell me what to do and i’ll do it… (so that if it fails, you can’t blame me XD)

Whats ur GT dude?

same as username.

Haven’t played HW in a while, but I can definitely help out in a 3v3. GT is XxX1000Corpses

I’ll party up for some wars. Add KillJoy1217

You should add me too (Ijimbo Dog) I run a mean Regret and Anders.

Xbox live should allow us to add ‘tags’ to people on the friends list. Example: Adding the tag “Halo wars team-mates” to all of you guys.

But of course, visible only to the person who makes them, otherwise the system could be used to tag a person with something insulting so that everyone could see it. So the user who makes it, is the user who reads it.