halo wars stats should be displayed on waypoint

i think it would bring some of the halo wars community back and also to be fair to halo wars and show the community that we care. not getting the stats taken down was a step in the right direction but we need to do more.

right now the stats for reach are taken from the bungie website, they could do the same for halo wars

Agreed. That would make it much more convenient.

and bring back most of the HW community. i just think it’s something that should be done.

and it is possible without a title update and would work the same way the reach stats over here currently work. only thing after that i guess would be to shut down the HW site and use a title update to move the stats over here. but for right now just haveing the stats displayed would be a win for HW fans

Yep, and when Wars is done, they should also put 3 and ODST. Just so all the Waypoint supported games can have…support.

you forgot 2

2 no longer has online support, so stats would be unnecesary. Unless you’re talking about Halo 2 Vista, but that is not technically a part of the Waypoint app.

ya, there arent any new stats, but there are 6 years worth of stats which are equal to halo 3 odst reach and wars put together.

Very true. It would be nice to see them as well.

I almost forgot. Waypoint should include stats for waypoint too! They could have a list of the users achievements, waypoint rank, waypoint awards, and career compare like on waypoint!

And yet another Great idea!

> I almost forgot. Waypoint should include stats for waypoint too! They could have a list of the users achievements, waypoint rank, waypoint awards, and career compare like on waypoint!

I have already said about that in the waypoint forum wishlist which got sticky’d so hopefully they will put it in. i just hope you can see it on your forum profile

today i finally got a copy o f halo wars and im having so much fun with it, but sadly i joined to late and the halo wars site is already dead. this is why i think it’s important to bring the halo wars stats over to waypoint.

right now it would take a TU and the waypoint servers would have to have the space to store the halo wars stats on here. so what we could do before something like that happens is do what waypoint does currently with the REACH stats. reach stats right now are currently taken from bungie.net and put here, so we could do the same thing with halo wars.

and who knows, maby if the stats come over here we could get most of the Halo wars community back that left.

That would be nice.