Halo Wars Remaster?

I never played Halo Wars but always wanted to, but do any of you think, since Halo Wars 2 is coming out, there will be a Halo Wars remaster?

> 2533274851032945;1:
> I never played Halo Wars but always wanted to, but do any of you think, since Halo Wars 2 is coming out, there will be a Halo Wars remaster?

Most likely what will happen is there might be a bundle where the original Halo Wars for 360 is included with Halo Wars 2, playable on Xbox One. Similar to what they are doing with Fallout 4 and Fallout 3.

I don’t think it’s very likely… At least not anytime soon. Remasters were a way for later-end last gen games to cash-in on next gen consoles or for critically acclaimed games to again rake in some more cash.

Halo Wars is a successful RTS, but not exactly a top tier game. It enjoyed good sales, but not phenomenal. Nor was it a later title in the 360 lifespan that was close enough to the Xbone’s release to justify a quick remaster for re-release.

> 2533274821485400;2:
> > 2533274851032945;1:
> > I never played Halo Wars but always wanted to, but do any of you think, since Halo Wars 2 is coming out, there will be a Halo Wars remaster?
>
>
> Most likely what will happen is there might be a bundle where the original Halo Wars for 360 is included with Halo Wars 2, playable on Xbox One. Similar to what they are doing with Fallout 4 and Fallout 3.

I agree with RYNO’s post, I think that with the addition of backwards compatibility a deal such as the one outlined above is a real possibility. As for a remastered version, I see this as very unlikely, considering the game is not that old and although it wasn’t terrible it didn’t performing amazingly.

I never even played halo wars lol

> 2533274994104264;5:
> I never even played halo wars lol

Well you should try it out you can get it pretty cheap at Gamestop.

It’s not really needed, but I hope they add it to the ‘backwards compatibility’ list and allow the multiplayer on next-gen.

too soon

If my knowledge serves me correctly, halo wars’ anniversary would be on 2019. But that would be proven useless sense they’re already making halo wars 2. So yeah, halo wars 2 is either going to be the remastered version with the original, or it will be a whole other strategy game and the ability to play the 1st halo wars becomes slightly more complicated.

They could do it, but its already a Backwards compitiability game(apologize for my bad spelling). Overall they can do it, there’s a problem with that though, its similiar to Skyrims problem.