Halo Wars Promotions?

Why doesn’t 343 for the launch of Halo 4 give away DLC codes for Halo Wars with the purchase of Halo 4 :slight_smile: That way if you pre-order it - you get Halo Wars?

The population would SKYROCKET from a free game :slight_smile:

> Why doesn’t 343 for the launch of Halo 4 give away DLC codes for Halo Wars with the purchase of Halo 4 :slight_smile: That way if you pre-order it - you get Halo Wars?
>
> The population would SKYROCKET from a free game :slight_smile:

you forget that people will be playing halo 4 instead of wars. if anything, the population will rise before the release and then plummet right into the ground after release.

> > Why doesn’t 343 for the launch of Halo 4 give away DLC codes for Halo Wars with the purchase of Halo 4 :slight_smile: That way if you pre-order it - you get Halo Wars?
> >
> > The population would SKYROCKET from a free game :slight_smile:
>
> you forget that people will be playing halo 4 instead of wars. if anything, the population will rise before the release and then plummet right into the ground after release.

But they will come back… when they get bored :slight_smile:

> > > Why doesn’t 343 for the launch of Halo 4 give away DLC codes for Halo Wars with the purchase of Halo 4 :slight_smile: That way if you pre-order it - you get Halo Wars?
> > >
> > > The population would SKYROCKET from a free game :slight_smile:
> >
> > you forget that people will be playing halo 4 instead of wars. if anything, the population will rise before the release and then plummet right into the ground after release.
>
> But they will come back… when they get bored :slight_smile:

they MIGHT come back after a short 2 years.

I have a better idea.
Exclusive mark IV armour in halo 4 when you do X in halo wars.

> I have a better idea.
> Exclusive mark IV armour in halo 4 when you do X in halo wars.

YES! YES! YES! YES! THIS MUST BE DONE!

> > I have a better idea.
> > Exclusive mark IV armour in halo 4 when you do X in halo wars.
>
> YES! YES! YES! YES! THIS MUST BE DONE!

Gather up the lazyfrogs, let’s gather up the HWreclaimers.
“We’re going to war.”

>
> YES! YES! YES! YES! THIS MUST BE DONE!

Was that a Daniel Bryan reference?

> I have a better idea.
> Exclusive mark IV armour in halo 4 when you do X in halo wars.

I agree with this.

>
> I agree with this.

Get an extra 10k in Spartan points when you get your general in Halo Wars?

Hell, it would be awesome if you got an extra 10k for each Halo game you have 1k achievement points in? You finished the fight in the other games, now you get rewarded in the new one :slight_smile:

So cool :slight_smile:

That way - you get a choice at how you want to spend the points. Although - the Spartan armor would FORCE players to play Halo Wars for the content. I believe many would get mad as most don’t like RTS games as much as we do.