Halo Wars players, post here

Just want to see how many of you actually moved over to this forum.

Also, to the mods/admins of this site, it would be very nice if there was a halo wars sub-forum. Halo reach and Halo wars players don’t mix.

Yes, I’m here, I was lurking when you played and only started posting on the halo wars forums recently but I would love a halo wars sub-section.

DFang is here.
Oh, look, another subsectoin request.

> DFang is here.
> Oh, look, another subsectoin request.

I am willing to accept we are here and love the new forums and mods. I now see why they want no sub-section but they could at least give us one to start until we merge with halo reach players. You know time to adapt to these forums.

> > DFang is here.
> > Oh, look, another subsectoin request.
>
> I am willing to accept we are here and love the new forums and mods. I now see why they want no sub-section but they could at least give us one to start until we merge with halo reach players. You know time to adapt to these forums.

I came here weeks before with a few others to annoy them into a leaderboard reset. Look where we are now. :frowning:

> > > DFang is here.
> > > Oh, look, another subsectoin request.
> >
> > I am willing to accept we are here and love the new forums and mods. I now see why they want no sub-section but they could at least give us one to start until we merge with halo reach players. You know time to adapt to these forums.
>
> I came here weeks before with a few others to annoy them into a leaderboard reset. Look where we are now. :frowning:

I don’t mind the new forums just wish people would get more friendly with the mods/members of the community.

I’m here along with some other people that have yet to post on this thread.

I’m here.
I want a library section!

I’m here.

I’m here!!! :smiley:

I’m here :(.

I play all Halo games. Halo Wars is fun, but I suck at it. Oh well.

> I play all Halo games. Halo Wars is fun, but I suck at it. Oh well.

The great thing about RTS games is that you can go from sucking to being decent fairly quickly. It’s all about intellect. You can’t really say the same for aim. Some people just have more coordination than others, and there’s not much you can do to get better. If you want to get better at HW there’s a lot of people willing to help you. You might just watch some of sPro Mitch’s videos.

I’m pretty sure I’m all ready the top Halo Wars poster. =/

It also depends on how JJ’s Halo Wars site goes(so far it looks really nice, and with him constantly updating it, I might just have to give him amazing tips for 1v1 in thanks.)

I wanted to ask you Cookie Krisp, why have you decided to come back now? 2-10 months ago this game had much more competition and players, it’s almost as if you came back under the saying of “better late than never” because you missed a lot.

Hello.

I’m here too. I was a regular on the Halo Wars forums until earlier this year when it basically became a forum for Starcraft. I basically stopped going to it because I got sick of seeing everything Starcraft. I went back yesterday, and everyone was talking about how good they are on it. I also quit going to the bungie forums a lot. The only reason I still go to bungie.net is because I run a Halo group on it.

I’m here.

OK everyone Just calm down, I’m here now

> OK everyone Just calm down, I’m here now

I told the mods we couldn’t start any serious discussions without your presence.