Halo Wars Players Online: 0

Hello there!

I bought Halo Wars today (waaaay too late, I know). Unfortunately, xbox live informs me that the total community is 0. Is noone playing this anymore, or am I on a wrong server or something? Please help me, as I’m aiming to get the all the achievements for this game!

Vincent

It’s some glitch with the server, it says there is no one online, but if you search you should find a game pretty quickly (deathmatch and standard 2v2 will take the longest).

> Is noone playing this anymore, or am I on a wrong server or something?

Made me laugh. Yeah, pretty much nobody plays this game anymore. 3s and 1s will get you games fastest. Don’t even bother with the party teams playlist.

Oh, and in case you think the servers are bad: just remember that the single Halo Wars server crammed into 343i’s janitor’s closet is more stable than all of BF4’s servers.

> > Is noone playing this anymore, or am I on a wrong server or something?
>
> Made me laugh. Yeah, pretty much nobody plays this game anymore. 3s and 1s will get you games fastest. Don’t even bother with the party teams playlist.
>
> Oh, and in case you think the servers are bad: just remember that the single Halo Wars server crammed into 343i’s janitor’s closet is more stable than all of BF4’s servers.

It maintains a better population that Gears of War: Judgement, Far Cry 3, and Crysis 3 combined into one population. Though I give you credit for the swing at BF4, made me laugh.

Vincent, I just started to play multiplayer on the 23 :slight_smile:
I’ll be willing to play a match with you sometime during the weekends

Finding matches in 1v1s is pretty easy. Finding opponents who don’t resign and send you angry messages if you dare to attack within ten minutes is more of a challenge.

Yea, I recently have started playing Halo Wars again in the hopes of getting all the achievements, but It’s a pain for those online ones with the lower player population…

> > Is noone playing this anymore, or am I on a wrong server or something?
>
> Made me laugh. Yeah, pretty much nobody plays this game anymore. 3s and 1s will get you games fastest. Don’t even bother with the party teams playlist.
>
> Oh, and in case you think the servers are bad: just remember that the single Halo Wars server crammed into 343i’s janitor’s closet is more stable than all of BF4’s servers.

Went into party 2’s at ~11 pm GMT and had no problem finding games. Maybe you have to be on at the right time.

0I want to play.

I tend to find many people nowadays but I’m guessing that’s because halo wars two came out for next gen
only

If you wanna play, you should have your friend hop on two and have you two search at the same time. You’ll be paired against each other and can play that way

That’s definitely not true, must be a glitch.

Please don’t revive old topics, thanks, especially ones that are over 3 years old