Halo wars on xbox one? Halo wars 2?

I know this is before master chief but It would be great to see this game on the new console.

Been asking for it for years

I agree.

Call me crazy but I’d take Halo Wars on the One with Halo Wars 2 over the MCC any day!

You are crazy, no seriously, seek help!! But I’d love to see a Halo Wars 2 as well!

> 2533274832967331;4:
> Call me crazy but I’d take Halo Wars on the One with Halo Wars 2 over the MCC any day!

> 2533274832967331;4:
> Call me crazy but I’d take Halo Wars on the One with Halo Wars 2 over the MCC any day!

Lol what? But dat forge!

My hope for Halo Wars is that it would packaged with a sequel Bayonetta 2 style. Otherwise I could see it being bundled with Reach and ODST as a side story collection or simply a standalone cheap download title.

Would love a sequel to HW. Especially, if it was packaged with the original Halo Wars.

That would be the one game that if done right could sell the Kinect.

Also I could never take it over halo TMMC or halo 5

This is the part in which I bring up this article: “Phil Spencer on Halo Wars 2”

So, there’s three things I’m going to conclude from this…

1. Due to how Spencer publicly mentioned the possibility in the first place, it’s fair to assume that such action did not occur without reason. Not to mention that he also brought up how he and the other ogrelords at 343/MS had talked about the idea many times before — another thing that he would not publicly mention if there weren’t plans for it.

2. Towards the latter half of the Halo Wars section of the article, Spencer makes a hint towards MCC. In fact, he specifically states that the current projects underway at 343i at the time had been taking precedence over things like Halo Wars 2. However, by the end of 2014, MCC, Nightfall, and all of the projects aside from Halo 5 and the TV series that were taking the priority will be completed and released. With MCC and all that it details being completed, 343i will move onto to their next project. And I find it very likely that we’ll be seeing Halo Wars 2 in 2016.

3. The last bit of the Halo Wars section pertains to Spencer pondering over whether or not Halo Wars 2 would be being developed internally at 343 or of it were to be outsourced to a different company. Spencer specifically stated that, if it were to happen, they’d most likely be doing it internally due to the apparent lack of good RTS developers. And so again, with MCC out of the way, I find it very likely that the next non-mainstream Halo title developed at 343i will be Halo Wars 2.

I would hove a new halo wars style halo game

This would be totally badass!!

I would love to see another Halo Wars. I just find it quite disappointing that a lot people passed on the game.

> 2533274876631466;10:
> This is the part in which I bring up this article: “Phil Spencer on Halo Wars 2”
>
> So, there’s three things I’m going to conclude from this…
>
> 1. Due to how Spencer publicly mentioned the possibility in the first place, it’s fair to assume that such action did not occur without reason. Not to mention that he also brought up how he and the other ogrelords at 343/MS had talked about the idea many times before — another thing that he would not publicly mention if there weren’t plans for it.
>
> 2. Towards the latter half of the Halo Wars section of the article, Spencer makes a hint towards MCC. In fact, he specifically states that the current projects underway at 343i at the time had been taking precedence over things like Halo Wars 2. However, by the end of 2014, MCC, Nightfall, and all of the projects aside from Halo 5 and the TV series that were taking the priority will be completed and released. With MCC and all that it details being completed, 343i will move onto to their next project. And I find it very likely that we’ll be seeing Halo Wars 2 in 2016.
>
> 3. The last bit of the Halo Wars section pertains to Spencer pondering over whether or not Halo Wars 2 would be being developed internally at 343 or of it were to be outsourced to a different company. Spencer specifically stated that, if it were to happen, they’d most likely be doing it internally due to the apparent lack of good RTS developers. And so again, with MCC out of the way, I find it very likely that the next non-mainstream Halo title developed at 343i will be Halo Wars 2.

Just like he publicly mention Halo 2: Anniversary before it was announced.

I hope this is a sign.

Totally man, that was actually my first Xbox 360 title! Love it to death. I wonder where it would continue off in the Halo time line? Right after the first Halo Wars? At a different part of time entirely?

I don’t think I’d buy a port of Halo Wars, I would certainly consider buying Halo Wars 2 though. First game was one of the best console RTS’s I’ve ever played.

wrong forum, but I do hope to see a halo wars 2

halo wars 2 will happen.

> 2533274812433410;18:
> halo wars 2 will happen.

I hope it does

Hopefully we will see a Halo Wars 2 in the near future.

Halo Wars was pretty successful, was just sad that Esemble Studios was dismantled after its release.

Love to see BioWare make it. If 343 were too busy with other projects.

I would like it to include Halo Wars 1 as well.

I am also hoping to see a ODST 2 that would be a Squad Base Shooter.