?Halo Wars OG Image?

Hello,

I was wondering how you get the Halo Wars OG picture for this forum?

I have played Halo Wars since the day it came out. I did the midnight launch, then have played the game ever since.

http://www.halowars.com/stats/StatsPlayer.aspx?id=B25A3FAA79B8B3CE2CBCDF14F6A5DB28E6EA4F6B410B583BFCA275ABC4DB2ACC

Post Carnage V2 - 2836 games played, 4,422,727 points… Enough for 4 1/2 generals…

I was wondering what I need to do to get that as I have been an active part of this community since Day 1. I was not as active on the HaloWars.com foum seeing as the moderators were non-existent and/or bias towards memebers of the community.

I want this image and would like to know how I can get it.

Cheers,
XxX Post XxX

<3 to whoever gave it to me!!!

I too would love that pic for my profile because im a general in halo wars and I just love the game period. really want a hw 2!

Um… they were given to those who were on the Halo - Official Site (en) when it was merged with this one in december 2010… We who moved got that exclusive avatar as a reward [the one without OG]…

I never got one either. I sent the email, contacted Aloysius and everything, but for some reason it never appeared on here.

I should make a list of the ones who are allowed to have it and those who aren’t.

I had the Halo Wars avatar too when we got moved here, but when these forums moved out of the beta, they took my Halo Wars avatar away. Everyone from the Halo Wars forums got a special avatar when we got moved here except mine is taken away now.

I need a halowars OG pic too please send info

Woot. My avatar is back.

> I need a halowars OG pic too please send info

You need to post your info here apparently… link to your tag on the other website or something… I just gave what is in here and got it…

Man, I feel left out…

A good way to check who had it is to go on the last pages of this forum and check who came from halowars.com

> <3 to whoever gave it to me!!!

And why did my image get taken away now? What happened to it?

> > <3 to whoever gave it to me!!!
>
> And why did my image get taken away now? What happened to it?

It is still showing up for me.

yea, I used to have it on the old forums but I dont gets it anymore. 343 if ya see this can you hook me up. I’m an OG from the start. KillJoy1217

thanks

> > > <3 to whoever gave it to me!!!
> >
> > And why did my image get taken away now? What happened to it?
>
> It is still showing up for me.

It wasn’t loading for a while on me - but is now present again.

weird…

> yea, I used to have it on the old forums but I dont gets it anymore. 343 if ya see this can you hook me up. I’m an OG from the start. KillJoy1217
>
> thanks

Your profile doesn;t come up on halowars.com

> > > > <3 to whoever gave it to me!!!
> > >
> > > And why did my image get taken away now? What happened to it?
> >
> > It is still showing up for me.
>
> It wasn’t loading for a while on me - but is now present again.
>
> weird…

It’s there, don’t worry. Custom avatars like to engage active camouflage every now and then. :slight_smile:

> > > > > <3 to whoever gave it to me!!!
> > > >
> > > > And why did my image get taken away now? What happened to it?
> > >
> > > It is still showing up for me.
> >
> > It wasn’t loading for a while on me - but is now present again.
> >
> > weird…
>
> It’s there, don’t worry. Custom avatars like to engage active camouflage every now and then. :slight_smile:

Yeah, that gets annoying…

Huh, Where’s mine? :stuck_out_tongue:

> > yea, I used to have it on the old forums but I dont gets it anymore. 343 if ya see this can you hook me up. I’m an OG from the start. KillJoy1217
> >
> > thanks
>
> Your profile doesn;t come up on halowars.com

oh…I’m looking at it right now…

http://halowars.com/stats/StatsSearch.aspx?GamerTag=KillJoy1217