Halo Wars: New Units/Buildings Ideas

Hey Folks. BiaxialOsprey1 again, with another one of my topics. This time round, I’m asking for your ideas for new Halo Wars Buildings and Units. I’ve already prepared a list, and here it is. Good hunting, boys.

UNSC Infantry

UNSC Marine (Standard)
Built From: Barracks
Weapon: MA5B Assault Rifle
Special Attack: Grenade Throw
First Upgrade: Battle Rifle (Equip a more precise Rifle for increased accuracy.)
Second Upgrade: Explosive Pack (Equips an extra pack of Grenades, allowing for faster recharge times.)
Third Upgrade: Medic (Adds a Medic to each squad, who heals each Marine after battle.)

UNSC Marine (Sniper)
Weapon: SRS99C-S2 AMB Sniper Rifle
First Upgrade: Spotter (Adds a Spotter armed with an MA5B Assault Rifle to each Sniper, allowing for better defense.)
Second Upgrade: Iron Lungs (Slower breathing allows for better accuracy and a faster rate of fire.)
Third Upgrade: Collateral Damage (Equips Armor-Piercing Rounds, allowing for increased damage.)

UNSC Marine (Heavy)
Weapon: M319 Individual Grenade Launcher
First Upgrade: High Trajectory (By aiming higher, Grenades have increased range.)
Second Upgrade: Duffel Bag (Gives each unit a larger supply of Grenades, allowing for better Special Attack Damage.)
Third Upgrade: XM510 Multishot (Gives each Marine a more powerful Grenade Launcher, allowing for better damage.)

More coming soon!

I just want to know, why are you doing this? It’s cool but they can’t get added.

It would be cool if apart from the UNSC and Covenant there could be Forerunner and Flood. The only thing you could go as for the flood is a Gravemind; but 3 different Graveminds with different abilities. And for forerunner the three leaders could be the: Didact, Libarian or a monitor?

I do it for two reasons. One: It’s fun to share your ideas. And two, [Your destruction is the will of the Gods, and I am their instrument.]

> I do it for two reasons. One: It’s fun to share your ideas. And two, [Your destruction is the will of the Gods, and I am their instrument.]

plus, any Ideas need to be in this thread in the halo wars forum.

and I like your ideas.