HALO WARS NEEDS MORE MAPS!

if thy made a halo wars 2 all they need to do is fix the bugs and put a lot more maps in

we’ve been asking for more maps for a long time now. WHEREZ MYS MAPS 343i?

Why have new maps when we don’t get to play the dlc maps as it is already?

> Why have new maps when we don’t get to play the dlc maps as it is already?

It would be nice if they dropped all of the current maps down to 100-200 MS points… It would be awesome!!!

Maybe even bring a handful of new people into the game.

Halo Wars 2 would be amazing, but not going to happen.

New maps would be nice.

Shame it feels like a BIG! let down to all Fans! that we are not

offered any more extra new maps. I mean Halo Wars 2 is not

to much to ask for considering the fans that have

and are still playing Halo Wars live.

I don’t know if we’ll have a Halo Wars 2 or not. I mean the company that made it, does not exist anymore. And they had the rights to it, given permission by MS. While I think it would be interesting to have a Halo Wars 2, but I really Don’t see it happening ever.

Then again, so many people said for years, there will Never be a Halo after Halo 3, and especially not a Halo 4. Now they say: “They’re ruining it!”

I say: “Don’t be mad just because you’re wrong”

I would love more maps, like the insanely overpriced dlc maps… Im curious what they are like, but not that curious. I made the mistake of purchasing the extra game variants, not worth the credits especially since they have like 0 population online

Low population is like 10 and below I think. Sometimes there will be a few playing 3v3 reinforcements.

Nice to know that there actually are a couple in those playlists sometimes. Even if its just like a single match. Shoulda bought the maps instead oh well

> Low population is like 10 and below I think. Sometimes there will be a few playing 3v3 reinforcements.

BEST GAMETYPE EVER!

//Begin Haterz Thread Now

{print.outln (//My Comment “I don’t care what you think.” ) }

{End Haterz Thread}

I loved reinforcements when it first came out. It combines random with strategy for an awesome gametype. I really do wish more people would play it.

I do enjoy reinforcements, only did it a few times with legendary AI’s but its real interesting. Not very good at it though i dont fully understand it xD Im sure there is a way to manipulate what units you get…? I know it wont give you armor or air until you have correlating buildings but it still seems to give me mostly infantry all the time

For the most part it is random, but the amount of resources and your tech level does play into what you get.