Halo Wars Matchmaking team anyone?

I’ve played this and all other games a lot. I’m just looking for a few people to play 3v3 with online. My rank sucks but I’ve played the game a lot and I’m good working with a team.

I would join you but i dont get on my Xbox 360 anymore :frowning:

> 2533274970020986;1:
> I’ve played this and all other games a lot. I’m just looking for a few people to play 3v3 with online. My rank sucks but I’ve played the game a lot and I’m good working with a team.

I’ll play with you!! I’m good with teams as well. I just need to get a little better and would love to get my rank up as well. Hit me up anytime.

> 2533274970020986;1:
> I’ve played this and all other games a lot. I’m just looking for a few people to play 3v3 with online. My rank sucks but I’ve played the game a lot and I’m good working with a team.

Ill happily join! GT: Motordom

Hell, my name is Marcos and run a Halo Wars clan. If you would like to come join in some Private or Online games message me on XBL- eve al666. I’m always looking for new teams to come play against me and my clan. I host Tournaments every other Sunday every month. So don’t be shy, message eve al666 for an invite. See ya !