Halo wars' leaderboards

What is going on with the leaderboards? I thought that 343 industries wanted to continue to host them.

Sweet Jesus a Halo Wars thread. Someone actually cares!

343i hasn’t been paying any attention to Halo Wars, let alone polishing up the leaderboards. They’re infested with booster scum. Sadface.

> Sweet Jesus a Halo Wars thread. Someone actually cares!
>
> 343i hasn’t been paying any attention to Halo Wars, let alone polishing up the leaderboards. They’re infested with booster scum. Sadface.

That’s bad. There are thousands of players who are still playing Halo Wars. We deserve some respect, don’t we?

> > Sweet Jesus a Halo Wars thread. Someone actually cares!
> >
> > 343i hasn’t been paying any attention to Halo Wars, let alone polishing up the leaderboards. They’re infested with booster scum. Sadface.
>
> That’s bad. There are thousands of players who are still playing Halo Wars. We deserve some respect, don’t we?

We sure do. :\

I, along with many other dedicated players pleaded that 343i keep the leaderboards clean several months ago. They said they’d do all they can but haven’t done anything yet. I wish they’d pay more attention… or else this game is going to die out.

I just got an error when trying to access the leaderboards. Is that the same behavior you’re experiencing?

> I just got an error when trying to access the leaderboards. Is that the same behavior you’re experiencing?

Yes, it is.

Oh, the leaderboards are down at the moment? I didn’t know that, lol.

> > I just got an error when trying to access the leaderboards. Is that the same behavior you’re experiencing?
>
> Yes, it is.

Copy that. I’ll see what I can find out, and post an update when I hear something.

> > > I just got an error when trying to access the leaderboards. Is that the same behavior you’re experiencing?
> >
> > Yes, it is.
>
> Copy that. I’ll see what I can find out, and post an update when I hear something.

Thank you.

Leaderboards are back up and going. Thanks for the initial heads up!

Awesome.

I’m sure their busy with CE Anniverary rite now if anything is going on with halo wars it probaly has nothing to do with halo wars 1. imo

> Leaderboards are back up and going. Thanks for the initial heads up!

I think the Leaderboards need another reset. There’s many that have boosted 50 TrueSkill…