Halo Wars is ruined. Thanks a lot Waypoint.

So there are rumors going around that you guys screwed up and deleted some of the old patches, multiplayer games go out of sync like crazy, and you are to blame. This is why you should not have even messed with the theater mode and left HaloWars.com as is. Was this some plot to make us all go play Reach? Well guess what, Black Ops FTW. Halo Wars was the ONLY multiplayer game that many players could play without raging like in FPS’s because of stupid stuff. Halo Wars was the perfect game to play to chillax and have a good time, and now it is ruined. Thank you Waypoint!

I must admit i dont like how gremlins are tech 1 and though i personaly dont have out of sync issues I know alot of others do. I hope you guys reply telling us when we can expect it to be fixed if fixed at all

WTF! This is a bunch of BS.
I never updated yet and I am not going to till this gets fixed!

> So there are rumors going around that you guys screwed up and deleted some of the old patches, multiplayer games go out of sync like crazy, and you are to blame. This is why you should not have even messed with the theater mode and left HaloWars.com as is. Was this some plot to make us all go play Reach? Well guess what, Black Ops FTW. Halo Wars was the ONLY multiplayer game that many players could play without raging like in FPS’s because of stupid stuff. Halo Wars was the perfect game to play to chillax and have a good time, and now it is ruined. Thank you Waypoint!

The recycle money is the same PoR speed is the same only gremlins have been changed?

If you havnt updated yet you will prob not find a match because you cant a game with one person who ash the patch and one person who dosnt =/

> If you havnt updated yet you will prob not find a match because you cant a game with one person who ash the patch and one person who dosnt =/

On a plus note I beleive the PoR to be slightly faster.

> If you havnt updated yet you will prob not find a match because you cant a game with one person who ash the patch and one person who dosnt =/

Yes I know this,I can not play it online if it is broken.
What is the point? I have other games!

I’m pretty sure they changed gremlins to tech 1 on purpose because even the upgrades are changed to tech 2 and 3 as well.

Waypoint Staff = Anders players.

Guys, check to see if the cryo bomb glitch is still there, and how much Hawk upgrade costs.
1350 means they weren’t rolled back, 900 means that they were.

Please discuss Halo Wars TU-related inquiries here:

http://halo.xbox.com/forums/f/7/t/2000.aspx