Halo Wars is like a Spartan

It will never die.
First off, I’d like to thank Cocopjojo for getting me the avatar the day before the change over, and also to all the people at ensemble for making the game. But anyway.
For all the Halo Wars players out there, think about it, every time a new game came out, e.g. MW2, Halo: Reach, Black Ops, a lot of players said they were never going to play the game again, I know of several videos on youtube that prove that. However, the majority of them kept coming back to the game. The game literaly can’t be killed.
Anyway, I just wanted to start off my career in these forums with that thought.

> It will never die.
> First off, I’d like to thank Cocopjojo for getting me the avatar the day before the change over, and also to all the people at ensemble for making the game. But anyway.
> For all the Halo Wars players out there, think about it, every time a new game came out, e.g. MW2, Halo: Reach, Black Ops, a lot of players said they were never going to play the game again, I know of several videos on youtube that prove that. However, the majority of them kept coming back to the game. The game literaly can’t be killed.
> Anyway, I just wanted to start off my career in these forums with that thought.

yes, hopefully our 5-10k population will stay around forever!

Hey, 5,000 online constantly is awesome for this game, although it can be difficult to find games sometimes.
And can I also say that it’s nice to see so many familiar names around here, even though I was never big on writing I read a lot of forums.

> Hey, 5,000 online constantly is awesome for this game, although it can be difficult to find games sometimes.
> And can I also say that it’s nice to see so many familiar names around here, even though I was never big on writing I read a lot of forums.

I actually wasn’t being sarcastic haha. your post was dead on and I hope it stays this way.

I’d be happy with a constant 5K of players too. I’d be even happier if (on the slower days) I didn’t sit in matchmaking for a few minutes to then have someone quite a few seconds into the game. Why do people do that!?

“Spartans never die? If only that were true…”

-Dr. Halsey

Dr. Halsey is foretelling the end of Halo Wars.