Halo Wars in back of Phantom Dust Trailer

At 1:02. You could see a scene from Halo Wars on the billboard at the top left of the screen. Could this be a tease for what’s to come?

Wouldn’t be suprised really.

Given that MS tends to hide hints to next titles in their games lately.

This makes me hopeful for halo wars 2! Why else would they have included this image? =)

It could have just been there as a little joke or it could be a tease, I would love me some more RTS action on console, especially Halo Wars 2~

> It could have just been there as a little joke or it could be a tease, I would love me some more RTS action on console, especially Halo Wars 2~

I do not think it is well placed joke or tease. Phantom Dust has nothing to do with the Halo series let alone Halo Wars, and why would they reference a game that is years old. My conclusion is it has to be related to Halo Wars 2. Maybe an announcement tomorrow or maybe an announcement next year, but I am fairly certain it has something to do with Halo Wars 2.

Interesting.

A tease for a teaser within a teaser.

I really hope Halo Wars 2 does eventually come out just looking at the words “Halo Wars 2” make me super excited.

-Bradley

Halo Wars was a mess. It is laggy and chaotic. The online system is scary. Getting to general rank was a nightmare. Halo Wars 2? Oh man.

> It is laggy and chaotic. The online system is scary. Getting to general rank was a nightmare.

Sounds like Halo 3.

I saw the image when I was watching the trailer and didn’t think much of it. But now that you mention it, there is no reason for Wars to be there, it’s 5 years old! So I’m guessing HW2 is either being developed, on their minds, or they just felt like being -Yoink- for that trailer. They might have just wanted to increase the Halo atmosphere with all the exciting news we got.

Of course it is a tease. There is no doubt in my mind that a second one will come out. It is probably in development as we speak.